Thread: Elmo

Elmo

Oh My Goodness! Elmo..are you the cutest little boy or what?? And you're such a typical TT jumper!!! I can just picture you laying next to your maneless Simba! AND you understand Russian? Get Out!! And you got married on a trampoline?? Shoot! And you love everyone and everything??? I think all these fine points, makes you a very deserving, special, adorable, fabulous DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Elmo!! What a cutie! You are sooo adorable! I don't think you can even fit those tennis balls in your mouth! lol. Wow, your're from England? Cool! And I just love your name... Elmo! It fits you perfectly! You can climb trees? What a smart dog! Congratulations, cutie Elmo, on being our most cute Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

CONGRATULATIONS ELMO!

Wow, we have a Russian speaking dog?! That's so cool!

It sounds like you've done so many wonderful things in your life (and getting married...how's the married life).

I hope you continue to do many more things and have much more fun for many years to come

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning Elmo!

Sheeeesh Elmo!!! You are the most versatile doggie in the world we think. Is there anything you haven't done Big E? We don't speak Russian and we are really impressed with your list of accomplishments. Getting married on a trampoline??? The list goes on and on. How is your spouse doing these days? Your family really appreciates your endless abilities Elmo and that is very understandable. Tell your family to check and see if you have a zipper somewhere on your coat so they can discover the little human inside. All kidding aside Elmo, you are such a smart, smart, smart, boy. We are happy that your family loves you so much. You are such a cutie pie. We can imagine that you are even cuter at seven years old. Keep up the good work Elmo, keep entertaining your family, and keep on loving your life like we do.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Elmo!

You are just the cutest little furball! I think it's adorable that you prop your "puppy" up at the door to look at the snow. It sounds to me like you are giving your humans something new to marvel about every day Congratulations, Elmo, you sure made my day!
    ~Marie

Elmo

Elmo,

You are so handsome. I would love to give you a hug but can't so your mommy will have to for me. You look just like my two. It looks like you like to play with tennis balls. I play tennis and I could give you lots of balls. Mine don't play with them. So glad that you have a home where you are loved very much. It sounds like you are the king. And that is good. I hope you and your family will have many, many Happy, Loving and Caring years together.
    LHCamry

Fabulous!

Congratulations on your very special day!!
    I love everything about you, you are one fantastic little dog. Have a great day!!!!
    TOO CUTE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

A doggie who climbs trees, speaks Russian and jumps through hoops Must be a terrier! Wow, what a multi talented, handsome, lovable little dynamo of a doggie you are, adorable Elmo! With every day...a new adventure! What a joy you must be to your humans and the Mrs!!! (Married on a trampoline???) Congratulations to you precious Elmo, our terrier-ific Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud family, adoring wife and even your pal the "lion king" have a fabulous day enjoying your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog!" Please have your Mommy give you a BIG hug and kiss from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Now aren't you the cutest little doggie I have ever seen.
    You are so adorable Elmo, I just want to hug and kiss you all over. Any chance on seeing pictures of your better half?
    Married on a trampoline. That is awesome.

Congratulations sweetie on being our DOTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Now that's one seriously cute pup!! Look at that darling face! He sounds like the very best of friend - and a world-traveler too.
    Congrats to Awesome Adorable Elmo, Our Handsome Dog of the Day!