Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naw-tee Dog Stories Please!

Naw-tee Dog Stories Please!

alex the wonder dog here. since i heard about Bobs' pooping in the house last week, i've been waiting to do something nawtee too in his honor. Yesterday, while my hooman was gone (and gone all day!!!HMPH), i shredded 2 rolls of toilet paper in the hallway outside of the bathroom on my napping rug. It was a sight to see, and i haven't done something like that since i was a puppy. Any other dog wanna share stories? wags, alex the wonderdog
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Aww, Alex, you behave yourself!!! Bob, see what you have started...heheh

Katie has been well behaved lately. She use to do that toilet paper trick all the time though. She would get a hold of a roll and toilet paper the whole house. Katie did kill her Mr. Blue Stuffie the other night and I got pics. I'll try to post them soon.

Behave, Alex. Don't you go playing any more tricks on mommy!

Robin

Actually, Duke hasn't been a bad doggie in a long time! But, when he was a puppy, he chewed in half one of my crocheted blankets that I had worked really hard on. I knew he was a puppy, though, so I didn't get angry with him.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Is there enough space for us all to write?

Dis is Abbey--I love to destroy stuff!!! It makes my hoomans mad though, but I just love it!! Ober da summer (when der was green stuff on da ground, not white stuff), I got into what my hoomans called an "electronics phase". I happily destroyed da tingy dat changes channels, a part for my hoomans cousin's cell phone, and den, the best part--I destroyed daddy's cell phone---he said it costed lots of dollars!! Boy was it fun!!

Dis is Kito--One day, my hoomans left me home alone--I get the whole house when dey go somewheres--I rule!!! Anyway, dey always put stuff away, but dis day dey left a catalog on the coffe table, at my level. I looked through it, and der wasn't anything for dogs--it was callled "LL Bean", since I didn't like any of da stuff in it, I destroyed it--I left paper all ober da house--it looked like it snowed in here!!! Da hoomans thought it was funny!!

Dis is Riley. One nite, da hoomans decided to leave the bedroom door open while we slept. I snuck out in da middle of da night and peed in da living room. I always try to sneak up on da big bed, while da hoomans are sleeping, but daddy always catches me--I can't sneak up there without giving dem kisses!!!

Dis is Jada. My hoomans say I'm pretty much perfect, but I do have some bad habits. I love to stick my nose right on peoples when day come over, and especially on their butts!! My hoomans say it is rude, but I don't think so. I really don't do anything real bad--I think I need some lessons!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Ahhh, where to begin. Layla ate two TV controlers, a cell phone, multiple cords, books, paper towel, and anything she can grab with out me noticing. Right now she is restricted to my bedroom cause my roomie is alergic, so she's gotten about everything that she can. I know she's getting into something she shouldn't when she watches me for long periods to see if I'm watching her, and when she goes under the bed I know she got something. Like she just did...gotta go.

Sierra was 5 months when we got her, she did the normal puppy stuff... then she stopped. Then we got Buddy ... Buddy did the normal puppy stuff.. but he was a 1 year old 75lb puppy. So once he started puppy chewing ... Sierra thought "Hey... I remember this... this was fun!" So she got back into chewing stuff.

Sierra - Used to shread any blanket or anything we'd put in her crate. So I stopped! But Buddy never did, so I kept his banket in his crate, which was next to Sierra's crate. THREE times Sierra managed to pull part of Buddy's blanket into her crate from his and shread what ever part of it she could get her teeth on!!! Before we got Buddy she got herself out of her crate SEVERAL times!

Buddy has chewed my cell phone, dish towles, a box of SOS pads, couches, blankets. The two LOVE to play tug of war with blankets and towels!! Dish rags..... they make WONDERFUL confetti!! Buddy has chew up books he's gotten off the bookshelf, baseball hats, twice now he has chewed DVD cases.
    The lastest was today......

I have been leaving them in our bedroom with the gate up instead of them going into there crates. Well... today I walked in to find that two pillows, two pillow cases, 1/2 of our comferter, and a tiny corner of the mattress had been chewed on!! I had to throw the pillows and cases away but the conferter will be okay!
    Sierra couldn't get her ears any closer to her head if she tried so has GUILTY written all over her face!!! Oh well... it's just pillows! We needed new ones anyway!!!

So... who knows what will happen tomorrow!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

lets see where to start hmmmm..............

chewie: everytime i let her outside she goes and finds anything and everything she can and drags it to the porch for mommy to clean up. the other day she got into the trash can tumped it over then strolled it around the house when we got home we found little bit and roxey chewing on trash and chewie in the trash can chewing away crazy pup that was a big messo clean up

little bit: he has this bad habit about steaing my stuffed animals and hidng them under my bed. and waking me up when i want to sleep lol

roxy: this s my good girl she hsn't done anything since she was a pup

chewie is stil a puppy so she has more of a story
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Hi dis iz Ozee. I um a perfuct littul boy all da time!!
    OK no I iz not...I luv to chew on thingz I aint 'spose to! Mama yellz at me, and tells mee 'NO' but I juz wag my tale n trie to look kute. I chewed up lotsa shtuffz! Like my favurite waz da carpet n then i tore out da carpet paddings and left it all over da houze. Also, I chooed up da intennaz on both da fonez, n lotz of pairs of undiez! But i am gettin better becauz of dose obedianse classes.

Darlin here! I am not that bad. I can SPELL too, unlike Oz-monster over there. I think it's funny when he gets yelled at, because I never chew on things I'm not suppose to. I did as a puppy, but I'm over it and am a good girl. I get extra treats too!

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words

This was Ripley's doing, shortly after arriving at our home last year.

To be honest, it was the only nawtee thing he has ever done, but if you turn the book over you will probably see why he singled this one out!

This is Bella's ongoing weakness. She just cannot (at the age of 3 now) stop herself from searching for tissues in the bathroom trash can. We keep the door closed most of the time, but if it is ever left open here is the result.

Trust me, she feels no remorse!

The first day I left Keito alone in the house while I went to work, I learned he could open door knobs with his teeth. I also learned he could open door on wrought-iron birdcages and remove budgies, without so much as spilling the water.

The second day I left for work, I learned Keito could open refrigerator doors. He took everything out of the refrigerator, every packet of catsup, a gallon of milk, lettuce ... everything. He carried it all into the living room, and proceeded to tear/shred/rip/shake everything to bits. I had to repaint the entire room, because the walls and ceiling were covered in catsup, soy sauce, soda pop, etc. The carpet had to be replaced. The couch had to be recovered. I have never seen such a mess in my life, honestly.

The third day I left for work, Keito went into a crate. (Never having crate trained a dog before, it took me two days to think of it. Slow learner, I know.) I learned, however, that Keito can use his front legs and feet much as a cat or a monkey can. He s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d his front legs out of the crate and somehow grabbed an handwoven Navajo Indian blanket I had covering a table. He then pulled the corner into his crate, and pulled the blanket off the table, and shredded the whole thing. Sadly ... my thirty gallon aquarium was sitting on that table. So, I came home to broken glass, gravel, water and dead fish all over the kitchen floor ... and Keito peacefully sitting in his crate, digesting 30 square feet of Navajo wool.

That night I held his head and looked into his eyes and said, "Ok, I have obviously underestimated you. You are not a normal, ordinary dog. Perhaps you are the reincarnated soul of Anubis, I don't know. However, if you continue to destroy my house, I will have no other choice but to return you to the shelter. Understand?"

After that ... he would destroy exactly two things every day ... the last two things I touched before I left the house. Creepy, but true. If I finished my coffee and fed the fish, he would smash the coffee cup against the walls and floor until it broke, and eat all the fishfood. I then made sure the last two things I touched were a rope toy and a rawhide bone.

Perfect dog now, though. Albeit more than a bit creepy in his combination of feline/human intelligence.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Daphne hasn't been really bad since she was a pup.

The first month we owned her it was October, and we had halloween makeup on a closed ziplock on the table. She managed to get it when we weren't there, and when we came back she was covered with makeup! She looked so funny, but was very sick afterwards - poor girl!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Kai here:
    I was a nawtee pup but mum says I'm a good boy now (most of the time anyways). Once, I didn't know that mum still wanted her book so I used it as a chew toy and ate part of the cover. Mum said it was ironic cause I chewed a book called "Give your dog a bone". The librarian laughed at her while charging her $40 dollars!

My lil bro Kaedyn is vewy quiet but likes to sneak some nawtee stuff here and there. Just yesterday, he chewed his leash! Mum got peeved cause it was the cheapest leash she ever found and now she has to buy another one. Oopsies..I fink I need to talk to Kae about his house manners.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Nicki is a good dog most of the time, but for some reason, this naw-tee doggie loves to eat tissues. Not just scatter them like Bella - eat them! And the snottier the better. Gross.

Well, all of our animals are usually good. Occasionally when we are gone Honey like to take our clothes and pull them out of the room and leave them around the house. We joke around about it and and say that Honey is doing the laundry or picking clothes out for us to wear. (she had a shirt and pants on the bed by my side yesterday and sat right next to it when we got home).

When we got home last night from dinner we came home to something completely different though. We are pretty sure it was Honey because of the way it was done, although Orion is known for doing the same thing in a smaller form. The carpet in the corner of the hallway by the two bedrooms was all torn back and some of it shredded. It's not too terribly bad, but still enough to wonder what the heck happened!? lol

bad doggies!!
    Lauren, Honey, Orion, Caeleigh, Chloe & Stangly

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAYANN FOR THE WONDERFUL SIG!

Walter is usually a good pup, but in December we came home to the biggest mess ever. The door on his crate was broken so silly us had it tied with a shoelace, not thinking that he would be able to chew it. So the day after we had, had a big Christmas party that we hadn't cleaned cmpletely up yet, my husband and I went to a movie.

So we get home, to find Walter waiting at the door for us. Then as we walk into the house, we start seeing garbage everywhere. He had gotten into the garbage which had paper plates with food, everything for a party. He had managed to get into our work bags every sigle garbage pail upstairs.

He pulled a plant out of its pot and scattered the dirt around and had chewed on my most expensive pair of boots.

Lets just say that the crate was quickly fixed