Thread: Junior

feline Guest

Junior

Junior,
    You are such a little cutie, and sound like a very happy kitty.
    You are a lucky cat to have found such a wonderful home and family.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Junior I really did a double take when your charming picture came up on my screen. I thought it was my big guy, Trevor. You orange guys are just so handsome and I loved reading all about how you came to select your humans that wonderful day. All you had to do was turn on that "orange charm" and you won their hearts. I hope that you have a fun filled day today as Cat of the Day! Trevor sends lots of good wishes your way too and hopes you get lots of treats. It looks like you enjoy eating as much as he does!

Junior you are a pretty orange baby - and Pam he does look like your Trevor and Spencer the Lion's got one too!!! What popular little orangies you guys are. Congrats cutie Junior on your special day

Hi there Junior, ANOTHER ORANGE KITTY! Congratulations for finding the perfect family and also for being The Cat of The Day! You are a handsome fellow with the greatest personality as well. Hope you appreciate your family as much as they appreciate you! Love and kisses to you.

Graemer and Miley....sorta orange kitties tooooo.

I thought it was Trevor too with that cute nose ring thing going on! It sounds like shelter kitties share the tricks of the trade. Edwina did the same "charm the husband" routine and got us hooked.

Way to go Junior!

Junior you are one handsome cat! We love your adorable white paws. Our cat Lulu wants to know if she can have some of those M&M's next to you!
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Junior, what a smart boy you are to pick out your family like that!!!! I think you are a very special orange kitty, and I congratulate you on being our Cat of the Day!!!!

Hello Junior! We love hearing stories like yours! You picked such wonderful humans and you've found such a loving home. Congrats on being COTD!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

Hi Junior,

Congratulations from one orange and white boy to another!

Elvis

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Junior,

What a smart, handsome, loving little fur-bundle you are! Proud to have you as our Cat of the Day! Your orange and white good looks really are a treat. Hope your reigning day is a great one for you.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi handsome Junior! What a delectable orange & white "creamsicle" of a kitty you are! I love your white bib, apron and booties! And, just a mere hint of little pigeon toes????!! Oh, you are precious! And Junior, I was so impressed to read how your Daddy acted with such lightning speed to whisk you away to your forever home! Then again, WHO could resist??? Congratulations sweet, handsome Junior, CAT OF THE Day! Kisses and hugs and everything sweet is heading your way on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Junior,
    Please add me to your LONG list of admirers.
    You knew the Right family when you saw them
    didn't you ? I am so happy for you and your
    lucky people! Congratulations Junior,today
    You are being honored as CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long,happy life...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Junior, I think you are such an attractive cat! Those long legs, beautiful markings, and of course the confident look on your face. I am also a sucker for orange cats!
    Congrats on your day Junior!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

I can only repeat what everyone else has said about our special Cat of the Day Junior! You are handsome with beautiful fur! What's more is that you really know how to turn on the charm when you need to! God Bless you Junior!