Thread: Really need advise right now, PLEASE

Really need advise right now, PLEASE

Right, a couple of months ago i sold my horse (lost our field that we rent) and now the new owners are selling her, I really want my horse back, I have acsess to fields again, can get hold of the money to buy her, and have enough time for her.
    I wanted your advice before i confront my mother ( i havnt told her there selling her yet) etc.
    I dont want them to sell her to a dealer or anything.

do you think i should bother or let them find what they think is a suitable home?
    I worried now as i thought that whould be her forever home???
    Upset worried and desperate
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

If you have a place to keep her AND the money to buy and keep her, I would say go for it!!!

i think if u really want the horse back, buy it back. lol its as simple as that! if u have the money, space and time; go for it!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    I'm going to be different and say maybe you shouldn't. It sounds like you are younger, and maybe you won't always have time, access to fields, etc. Maybe if you let her go to someone else she could find a forever home.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Well I'm 18 and Responsible, I have the money to take care of her (i have a family friend who would lend me the bulk to buy her), my gran, auntie and a friend have fields that i can use, I have the time, I know my horse and i know how to look after them.
    So i'm going to think about it and sort the field and money out and go from there.
    Ky and rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

You need to trust your heart. If your heart is telling you to buy her back than do it. If you decide that it may be better for her to go on to a new family then ask the ones selling her if you could be apart of interviewing the possible new owners.

I'm torn because although i have the time she loves to be riden, and i wont be able to ride her everyday, also she's 17 years young, she hyper but very safe, she needs the right owner and i just hope that if i diside to let them find her a home that they find the RIGHT home.
    I havnt been i contact with them (No news is good news right, I read the add in the paper and there phone number matched).
    Ky and Rio

for sure

I just baught a horse... I think you should get your baby back
    Cat, snake,horse,lizard,hamster,mouse,rat,bird,Golden Retreiver lover.

i would totaly go for it !!!!!!! it will be okay if you don't ride her all the time she will keep her self busy with running and playing good luck i hope you get her back keep us posted okay
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

I would buy the horse back...AND...to keep the horse company I would buy a goat. Goats are WONDERFUL companions for horses if you cannot afford another equine (horse, mule, donkey, mini, etc) to keep your horse company. Goats are easy to care for, and do not cost that much money to care for either, I would say just about as much as a dog, sometimes less.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I'm definatly swaying towards yes , i just have to sort out the money now.
    I.ve had goats and i'm not going to go down that road again untill i own my own house and field etc,lol, but company is no problem, because i know an old farmer on the moors who has hazel (i may have mentiond her befor, the nutcase horse who only i can ride) we can have her back any time we want.
    So im going to sort the money out and when ive done that ill contact her sellers and bring her HOME. im so excited she my angel.
    Ky and Rio