Thread: Bath Time

Bath Time

Both Nicki and Allen needed a bath today (both had some serious stinky butt syndrome) I locked myself in the bathroom with both animals.

Pouncer, for some reason, HATES when someone is in the bathroom and he's not, so I heard tap-tap-tap. I unlocked the door and he peeked his head in... saw Nicki in the tub... walked up to her... he swatted her nose and ran off! Bad Boy!

So I shut the door and went about washing the dog. Then Tap-tap-tap. I once again opened the door, he did a repeat of sticking his face in and swatting Nicki, & running off! Then Tap-tap-tap... the whole thing repeated all over again, and then again, and then again! He must have hit my sweet mutt in the nose ten times! Really bad boy!

Once Allen got a turn at his butt bath (and I got away without being seriously sliced ) Pouncer stopped his little game - he must know better than to swat Allen on the nose and run off!

I only wish I got a picture of Pouncer swiping Nicki's nose

Thanks so much for the great "visual"!!! tee hee hee
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

CUTE STORY!

WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF BATHS. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN BAM BAM AND BLESSY A BATH BEFORE. BUT I HAVE OTHER CATS, AND NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE! WOULD THEY HATE ME IF I TRIED IT? AND HOW DO U DRY THEM? DO YOU HOLD THEM IN A TOWEL FOR A WHILE OR WHAT? HAIRDRYER? OR WOULD THAT SCARE THEM?
    Joanne Smith - kitty lovah

Do not attempt hairdryers unless you wish to walk away minus a few quarts of blood.

I just towel dried them and set them free... they sit there lickinging themselves dry (if you can believe that) and looking at you like you are the most terrible creature known to cat-kind.

Pouncer, keep up that attitiude and YOU will be next for the B*A*T*H!!!

I'm sure Nicki was thinking, "MOM! You KNOW what he's gonna do, so why do you keep opening the #$% door!"

Originally posted by CatsinDenver
    I'm sure Nicki was thinking, "MOM! You KNOW what he's gonna do, so why do you keep opening the #$% door!"
    I guess you got a point! I have no excuse for allowing the harassment to continue! I guess I'm now an "enabler"