Thread: RIP sweet cinnamon

Unhappy RIP sweet cinnamon

tonight as I went around feeding the gerbils I cam to cinnamons cage, I thought she was just asleep in her jar, so I just prceded to plce her food in her cage, but after I closed the door she did not come out of the jar like usual, so I removed the jar took toom a closer look inside and relized my baby girl was gone I have no idea how she passed, she was only a few months old. anyway I held her in my hadns and stroked her for a while then I took a container and lined it with tissue and placed her in her little coffin. tomorow I will call my dad, and he will bury her at the RCMP beside the greenhouse with my other gerbils that have passed away. hey not every gerbil gets a proper burial at the RCMP.

R.I.P sweet cinnamon
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Cali.
    RIP Cinnamon.
    {{{Hugs}}} across the miles.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Little Cinnamon. You will be missed.

I am really sorry to hear that. I am so sorry about your loss of cinnamon. once again i am sorry. :-( She'll be at a great place just like yours and I know she misses you. Every pet has a best friend and Cinnemon's best friend was you.

(((((((Hugs)))))))))

Unhappy

Thats sad....i know how u feel. A couple years ago I went to Queens park and found this little dwarf rabbit. It was winter and she couldn't live off dead leaves. I scooped her up and walked home. We got back to my house and i my other bunny chocolate liked the bunny then they could live in the same cage, but otherwise she's gunna go to da SPCA. So we tried it and chocolate went around her cage thumping and chasing the poor bunny while the bunny was squealing. So we took her to the SPCA. When we got there i was holding her on the counter and wanted to keep her so badly so my mom said fine and my dad would make another cage for the baby bunny. Later on i decided to name her Muffin. When we got home my dad would have to make her a cage so we kept her in a kitty kennel. A year went by and i came outside to clean her cage cuz my mom thot that we could leave Muffy outside for just one night to keep chocolate company. So anyway i went out that morning, walked by her cage, and screamed. Muffin was lying underneath her water bottle with the water dripping down her but i knew she wasn't deas. I screamed again and my parents came outside so see my crying my head off. My mom took her to the vetranarians and my dad took my and my friend Samantha shopping. and my friend Sam were loking around then my dad's cell rang. He wouldn't tell me who it was until we got in the car. We got in the car then he told me Muffin had died. We went to the vets and picked her up and took off. When we reached home we buried Muff in our backyard under Chocolate's cage.
    :P

I am sorry to hear about the loss of Cinnamon.

I'm sorry that I didn't see this thread until now.
    I'm sorry to hear about poor little Cinnamon.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy