Thread: The Cruise Of The Good Ship "Feline Princess"

Hybrid View

Livvy would be delighted to be roomies with Peanut, as her heart-throb isn't joining the cruise... So nice to have someone to cozy up with and share a little girl talk. And she's sure she has a LOT in common with Peanut.

Oops, neither have cowboy boots for the country-western themed party. I hope fur is considered acceptable wear anyway. Livvy is touchy about her tootsies.

The kids left early to scope out Disneyworld on the way. I'd foolishly sent them a postcard with Mickey and Minnie and they wanted to see if they are Catnip Mice...

When the kids called to let me know they'd arrived safely, I slipped and sang "The Fuzz Boat" to them. They were enchanted with the song. I think I'll be hearing that one for MONTHS when they get back. I miss them already.

P.S. I just betcha the crew have dealt with hairball or hork issues in the past and are practiced. Especially when hurricane season is upon them. Don't worry, sweet Ritzy, it's a sea issue...
    Last edited by AmberLee; 01-23-2004 at 12:54 AM.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/