Pouncer just sent me an instant message that he's arrived in Miami, that he had a bit of trouble with ariport security over a suspicious package - catnip - they confiscated it but still allowed him to continue.

Well, I told him not to pack it as they were to have catnip bars onboard. Do they listen? noooo...

He's currently on deck looking through the crowd for Lily. He hasn't spotted her yet but he says Edwina looks particuarly smashing in a diamond tiara. He says a lot of the girls are sporting a mess of new jewels, and for some reason nasty fights are developing over feather boas.

He will call me once he finally meets up with Lily. He's very nervous and hopes she comes soon or he'll die from anticipation. He did pick up a dozen red roses for her wants to know if he can paint her like Leo did in the Titanic (he's and arteest remember) but I told him absolutely NOT... then he told me he was kidding - only trying to get me upset... besides (he reminds me) there will be a ton of chaperones. He plans on being a perfect gentleman throughout the cruise.