Thread: Titus

Titus

Gasp!! Titus, you're SOOOO CUUUUTE!!! Omigosh! What an adorable photo! It truly made my day to see your sweet face this morning. I smiled so big! It was very heartwarming to read your story about how you were a foundling in the woods. And I thought it was really sweet how you "chose" your human by climbing up her skirt! If that doesn't say "take me home now!", I don't know what!

You really are a most adorable kitty, Titus, and I know your mom is proud of you for being chosen our "Cat of the Day" today. Congratulations, Titus!!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

I totally agree with Margaret. What a precious face! I would not have been able to resist it either! Titus, I think you and your family have a wonderful life ahead of you, together too!

Congratulations, Titus, on being the Cat of the Day!

Titus, you are a beauty, if I had a cat I would love it to look just like you. What a wonderful family and home you found. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most loved, most handsome Cat of the Day.

Titus, if I was anywhere near you I would just pick you up and never let you go, you are soooo adorable! I am so glad that you were rescued and now have a wonderful family to call you own! God Bless you little Titus!

What a love! Just looking at Titus I need a kitten fix. You know...after a while you feel it building and building and finally you've just got to snuggle and rassle a BABY cat.

Dear Titus. It is easy to see how your proud mommy just couldn't resist the likes of you! Oh, that face makes my heart skip a beat! What a precious, sweet and absolutely beautiful little fur bundle you are And soo full of mischief! Oh, how I adore all those kitten antics! Lots of hugs, kisses and congratulations to you precious, as we honor you our very deserving and adorable little Cat of the Day!

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute fluffball

He is going to be a big tabby maine coon

As Titus' meowmy I wanted to thank you all for your compliments on Titus. He's almost 6 months old now and is still full of mischief. He hates being out of my site and just today he surprised me by getting in the shower with me for just a minute or two. He's always full of surprises.
    "As we all know, cats now rule the world."
    --John R.F. Breen

Titus, I'm in love with you!
    What a sweet little kitty face!
    Kisses and snuggles, sweetie!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!