Thread: Dave

Dave

What a cutie you are! That face is just too too sweet! Congrats on being the kitty of the day!

Oh, Dave! You look so sweet & playful hiding under that pillow, and what pretty markings you have. I just want to pick you up and snuggle. You are such a youngster to be cat of the day, but VERY deserving of the honor. Congratulations to you, your human must be very proud!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Congratulations, Dave, on being our Cat of the Day. You obviously already have your own way of looking at things!

Your cheery face at the door would make anyone glad to come home! Have some extra snuggles on your special day.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Sweet, precious Dave! What an adorable little boy you are! And, I think your pic. was taken pre-scratching post?? Yes, the sight of that beautiful little face, greeting me at the door, would certainly make my day!!! Congratulations to you Dave, our most deserving, loving, joyful little junior Cat of the Day! Kisses, kisses, kisses to you Dave!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dave, what a sweetie you are. It sounds like you have a great time around the house while your family is away. I love your coloring.
    Congradulations on being the sweetest, most lovable Cat of the Day.

Dave, that face is just too precious for words! Yes, I would love to have you greeting me when I get home, then it would be nothing but kisses on your sweet face! Congrats for being Cat of the Day, our most deserving one at that!

Dave, what a sweet little cutie you are! You really brightened my morning! Congrats on being COTD!

Cute Cute Cute!!! Dave, I love your mischevious look...it was almost like a look of "how could you ever think I would do anything bad?". You are a precious baby, Dave, and I congratulate you on being our very special Cat of the Day!

Congratulations Dave you are a real cute kitty you deserve cat of the day. You cutey you!!
    Misty's Mom