Thread: Sheeba

Sheeba

ohhhhh you sooooooo peeeertty!!! you look like one of my most favorite cats in the whole wide world. my god father's cat tigger.

Congratulations to our heroine Sheeba!! To ride a great distance in a car engine is really brave, sweet girl. Now you are safe and loved and real pretty. I love your pose, the ultimate expression of a carefree lifestyle! Sheebe, enjoy your special day sweetie. Love ya!!

Sheeba, were you just trying to get to Disney to meet Mickey Mouse? Poor baby! What a frightening start to your life, but it looks like you have it "made in the shade" now! What a beautiful, lucky girl you are! Congratulations on being selected Cat of the Day!!

Hi Sheeba,
    What a beautiful girl you are! I love your pose...looks like you're trying to charm your parents into giving you some of that yummy doggie food!

Sheba, when my grandma was upset with one of her grandaughters' attitudes, she would say "Who do you think you are, the Queen of Sheba?" Well, you are a queen beause you are our Cat of the Day! And what a beauty you are with your tortie self there! And stay away from those cars, even if they have warm engines! They are very bad to little kitties (unless they are taking you to the doctor or some fun thing!)

Hi Sheeba, you Queen for a Day!

You are such a pretty girl. You look like my 'Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni'! Enjoy your special day, you sweet girl.

A. and fur-kids

Wow Sheba! That's quite a story! Talk about the "incredible journey." What a brave little girl you were! But I'm happy to know that you reached your destination safely.... The arms of a loving and proud family! You are quite the adventurous kitty! But now just relax and kick back (like in your photo) and enjoy the easy life! Congratulations to Sheeba! A stunningly gorgeous, courageous and loving Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you Queen Sheba!

i lust remembered what sweet little cat you remind me of. a sad story though. i wish i could remember her anme, but i can't. she used to be my neighbor's cat, and was one of the friendlies i've met. i think her name began w/ an s too. (one day my neighbor's left for the store and left the candles burning. the detectives think the house cxaught on fire by the cat knocking the candles over. i feel so bad for her...she didn't make it. :-( ) thank you for all the good memories you have brought me. even just your picture brought a smile to my face!!!