Thread: Buddy

feline Guest

Buddy

What an adorable kitty you are Buddy!
    And soooo clever.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Dear Buddy's parents,

How very smart of your Buddy to learn such human things! The clock snooze alarm clock story is precious! And the TV story was amazing! Your cat is so human like. I had a kitty that would watch Sesame Street until the credits at the end finished rolling, and then he would leave the room. Aren't we blessed to have been parents of such bright animals? Congratulations for having your cat be "The Cat of the DAY!

OH MY - how I love Siamese cats and you, Buddy, are especially beautiful. I bet you can carry on a conversation with your parents. Congrats pretty blue for being a special COTD!

A New Jersey kitty! Yippee! Hi there Buddy! Aren't you just one clever kitty, mastering your human's clock radio and TV. Maybe some day they will teach you to how to work the remote! I know they are never bored! My kitties and I wish you lots of love on your special day as today's Top Cat!

After daily visits to this site for 2 years (I think it's been that long at least!), Buddy's Mom is very happy to let you all see my gorgeous boy -- those pictures just don't do him justice. He did actually turn on the TV by stepping on the remote -- at first when I got up I was afraid of an intruder! Just last week he was mesmerized by the Big Red Dog cartoon (his name escapes me at this moment) and I actually held him up to the laptop this morning to see his face -- I've never had a cat that is interested in two dimmensional images before. When he was very young, he'd walk around the TV or the large floor mirror to check and see if whatever he was seeing was behind either one. He is a delight, as is his brother Max (20lbs Russian Blue) and my Umbrella cockatoo "Boo" and the lovebird, who's name is either Sweetpea or Sh*thead, depending on whether or not he's screaming at us -- he is always teasing the cats! I had no idea "Bucky" was from NJ -- read the strip online daily -- Buddy's much nicer -- and very shy. It takes him a full hour to come out of hiding when a stranger is in the house -- and sometimes he doesn't appear at all. He has very definite ideas about who he'll socialize with. I've never had a shy cat before -- his mother was timid too...

Thanks for all the nice words -- it made my day! I'm currently searching for my next job and you guys lifted me right out of the gloom.

Hey Buddy's mom, congrats on your gorgeous boy's special day! I love his sweet face and he has that classic Siamese mask. Buddy looks like such a wonderful friend. I hope that you both celebrate Buddy's special day. Welcome to Pettalk and good luck finding a new job

Hi Buddy and Buddy's mom!! What a special boy you have their Mom! He looks so gorgeous and "blue" against the lovely backdrop in his photo. Can you REALLY speak in multi-syllables??? What a talent And such a rascal A real techno-cat figuring out how to work the remote AND the snooze button!! You are one handsome, clever and sweet boy Buddy! No wonder Mom is so proud you are today's honored and coveted Cat of the Day! Lots of love to you Buddy on your special day. And good luck to your Mom in the job dept.!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Buddy (and Mom and siblings!),

Oh what a beautiful boy you are! And so smart and mechanically minded. We are very impressed to have such a smart, sweet, beautiful COTD and hope you enjoy yourself thoroughly today.

Amber and the fur-kids
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Buddy,
    So glad to meet you Pretty boy!!!
    Congratulations are in order b/c you are
    the CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    Long happy,healthy life to you Beautiful
    Buddy.....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, Buddy! What a handsome boy you are! Congrats to our sweet boy from Joizey!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

hi Editrix! you have such a sweety. ...must be a handfull being so intellegent and all. :-) thank you for sharing his life w/ us!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Originally posted by crow_noir:
    <STRONG>must be a handfull being so intellegent and all. :-) thank you for sharing his life w/ us!</STRONG>
    You have no idea... I won't even go into the chicken wire surrounding all the plants -- my girlfriend came up with the idea of rather sizeable rocks on the surface of the dirt in all the planters -- I just haven't been able to find the right size rock yet -- gravel won't work -- it'll just be used for toys. AND, we live in an old house, causing Mom to imitate Bob Vila -- and guess who's always right there under my nose when I'm working on electrical or plumbing? Guess you can picture it as cat owners, huh? Curious? Again, you have no idea -- if I didn't adore him, he'd constantly be pissing me off...

Buddy - alarm clock, TV......maybe your humans can teach you to run a vacuum or work a stove, too! Just kidding, of course!