Thread: Harley & Finnigan

Harley & Finnigan

You two are just to cute for words. What a great duo of cats. Looks like one has
    a pixie quality while the other on keeps the pixie in line. Congrats on being CAT'S OF THE DAY.
    Sandy Frost

YAY.... TWO super cute CATS OF THE DAY!!!

What a wonderful story of such a brave mommy cat! I am so glad she kept such good care of you and you all have a warm forever home! You look like two little trouble makers.. but how else should a kitty be?!? Hope you get lots of extra hugs and kisses today (and share some with your mommy too)!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Harley and Fiinigan , what a bargain . Two COTDS for the price of one. And you are such wonderful Cats , Harley and Finnigan , COTDS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwwww.....

It's the two surviving Bee Gees--Robin and Barry!

Harley and Finnigan are just too too cute! Enjoy your special day!
    CatFan

Blog Entries

Harley & Finnigan

Such cute kitties. Catgratulations on being selected our darlings of the day. Your mummy must be gorgeous 'cause look at how cute you are!

Mew, I am impressed with your purrents! They took you & your mommy into their hearts and now you all live in a wonderful fur~ever Palace with the two resident furkids and your purrents.

What lovely people your purrents are to not separate the kitty family. Mew, they won a special place in my heart and please give them bunches of kittykisses and purrzzz from me!

My KatMa has fallen in love with you, Harley & Finnigan. What special sweethearts you are.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi Harley and Finnigan. You are both so handsome and I'm so glad to hear that you both have a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Ahhhhhh, you two are so adorable! I just love brown tabbies, and you two are special for sure! Congratulations on being our deserving Cats of the Day!!! I hope we can see more pictures of you on the boards soon!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Harley and Finnigan are sooooo adorable!!! You can see such sparkle in their eyes. Finnigan looks so much like my cat Daisy. I am so glad that these guys found a great home with you. They look so happy and darling!!!

What a cool pair of kittie cats! Siblings are soooo fun to have - to watch them groom and play with each other. You boys sure are hannnndsome! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dogs of the Day!

Harley & Finnigan
    I got an extra wide grin this morning when I saw you two cuties! What a good mommy to take such good care of you! I'm so glad you all found a wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today.

Wow how lucky can I be to be able to see not one, but two of my favorite breed of cat.
    Harley & Finnigan, you are just so gorgeous. Finnigan I can see you have Main Coon mix in you, just like my Mooky.
    I truly enjoyed reading all about you guys. I'm so glad the both of you found a forever home and especially happy to read that you were able to stay together.

Congratulations sweeties on being our Cats of the Day.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

That's a couple of cuties. Must be a lot of fun to watch them enjoy the good life. And good for Momma cat on finding the same great home.