Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas card list..........

Christmas card list..........

Has anyone else recieved more cards? Seems I have about 7 cards more to go but haven't recieved any for a long time. So that means some people didn't send to me.

Has anyone else recieved my cards I sent? I would like to know if they go to their distinations. Thanks!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Yep, I got yours!

I haven't checked my list in a long time, but I've had a few stragglers the last few days.

I got yours and sent to everyone. Hopefully everyone got mine too. Please let me know if you didn't and I will send you a, um, a Happy winter card!!! I am missing 4 cards, but one of those is explained. So really 3. I just took them down over the wk end. Sad, such an empty space now. I saved everyone of them. And the fur too This was the best card year ever. Already thinking about the next yr cards.
    Katz
    We are having a winter storm here in Seattle today. Everything is closed, even some parts of the freeways. Tom, Ashlee and Lucee still went to the park. But Nina had to stay home with me and Kelcee. She gets snow balls on her legs. Poor Nina. But they say it will get all rained away tomorrow, so enjoy today

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Originally posted by tomkatzid

We are having a winter storm here in Seattle today. Everything is closed, even some parts of the freeways. Tom, Ashlee and Lucee still went to the park. But Nina had to stay home with me and Kelcee. She gets snow balls on her legs. Poor Nina. But they say it will get all rained away tomorrow, so enjoy today

We too! It's snowing here in Eugene AGAIN!

It snowed last night and then started again this morning. It's about 19 degrees here!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

22* and snowing hard

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

I got yours Luckies.

I know that I did mine in the order of the list so the people at the end of the list got theirs after Christmas. I didn't keep track of every single one so I couldn't say if I'm missing a few or not. I know that there was at least one person who had a lot of stuff happen in December and wasn't able to get hers sent out.

Thank you for everyone who sent me one - they were so much fun. Now my husband really knows that I'm crazy.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I'm 99.9% sure I got your card Luckies. I think I was missing 3 cards... one I recieved yesterday and one was explained.... so that leaves just the one.... but I'm going to double check all my recieved cards first.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I recieved all but 3 of my cards.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I did not do the list this year but want to thank the 16 pet talk member I got cards form anyway!! That was very nice

I'm missing three. One is explained, and I haven't received any in at least a week.
    ~Kat

The last card I received in the mail was on New Year's Eve Day, and since then, I have only gotten one of my own back from the Post Office, from a member who didn't participate in this year's list anyway, and has since moved.

But I did not keep close track of who I recieved cards fromn, I can check tonight, okay?

I checked mine out as I was taking them down and at the time I was missing 5 of them, but have since gotten one more, so that means I'm missing 4. One of them is probably the same one that everyone has had explained to them, but somehow I missed the explanation. Have to go back and check the original thread. Hopefully everyone got mine since I did send to all. If not, please let me know and like Tomkatzid, I'll send a Happy Winter card or something.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Mine are still on the way. I had way too many medical emergencies with my animals over the past few weeks so I couldn't get them out on time. I am really sorry but they ARE coming!!!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I am missing 2--one being Aly's, which I completely understand, and thank her for the explanation.
    Cass, I did recieve yours!!!
    If anyone didn't get one of mine, let me know, I would be happy to send something else.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

We received all but 4, with ones of those very understandably being Aly's. Of the other 3, one of them we also didn't receive a card from last year, one also came a little later last year, no big deal and the third person is new to the list...

Cass, we got yours

If anyone did not get ours, please let me know. I have a more