Thread: Charlie!

Charlie!

CHARLIE!!

What a wonderful little pupster you are!!.. Your story sure is heartwarming... and could make any person crave for some doggie attention!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being our DOTD! I hope you get lots and losts of extra HUGS and KISSES today (on top of what you already are going to get! )
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown,

You are a very handsome fellow. It sounds like you are loved very much. Really glad to hear that. Hope you will always have a very Happy and Loving Family. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you. I love dogs very much. I have 2 yorkies and a small beagle.
    LHCamry

Oh dear little Charlie Brown how precious you are!! I see lots of poodle in your handsome good looks, and you are a perfect blend of two of my favorite breeds! You are just doggie perfection and I smiled all the way as I read through your story this morning. My Ripley also LOVES sleeping underneath the covers just like you and occasionally I worry that he is not getting enough air! Charlie Brown I wish you the happiest day today as you celebrate YOUR day, the day you were chosen as our very adorable Dog of the Day!

Good Morning Charlie Brown,

How I enjoyed reading your bio, written by someone who obviously thinks you are very special. I smiled when I pictured you carrying your purchase from PetSmart all the way home in your mouth!!

You are a very handsome boy and I hope you enjoy your honor as being today's very, very special DOTD!!

E-Kisses & E-hugs sent your way!!!

First of all I love your name and second, I loved your story.

I can just see you proudly carrying your new stuffy home from the store.

Congratulations sweet pup - it is so heartwarming to read how well loved you are.

Outstanding!

Blog Entries

Charlie Brown

Mew, Hi Charlie Brown --

You are one cute puppster and very deserving of the honour DOTD. I bet your brother, the betta fish named Ruby, is very proud of you today!

Your furents are lucky to have such a sweet boy and mew, I just love it when my KatMa reads me bios. Wonderful that you came to live in your Palace at 8 weeks old! All pets deserve such good luck.

Mew, we wish you continued good health, and a long & happy life. If you are really, really lucky your furents will one day bring home a human baby. You might feel a tad jealous at first but then you'll fall so in love with the baby. Children & puppsters go together like peaches~n~cream.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Charlie you are such a handsome little man-cakes! Your parents love you so much- how comfy-cozy it must be with you under the covers.
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!

Charlie
    How adorable you are! No wonder your family are head over heals in love with you. Who would not love that sweet face? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our very special Dog of the Day today to!

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE BROWN!

What a wonderful name!

I think your beautiful even with your gray coat

Doggie rides are fun aren't they, I know mine sure think so.

I hope you have a terrific day Charlie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Charlie

Congratulations, Charlie, on being dog of the day! You are an adorable dog and very pampered and loved, as all dogs should be!
    Last edited by Holly's mom; 01-06-2004 at 09:48 PM.

Oh Charlie, you are every human's dream pup! What a sweet, loving and lovable little guy you are! Reading of your family's deep love for the precious boy just melted my heart! Your Mommy is so right! Doggies are the best healers and every day you grace our lives with your loyalty, unconditional love and devotion; and antics! How I would have loved to have seen you trotting home proudly with your stuffie in your mouth! What a doll baby! I hope you throughly enjoyed your day in the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart! You are SO deserviing of the title Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~