Tell me if this is boring, This is just for fun, but if its boring, soooooorrrry!!

"Jamie, up now!" I could hear mom yelling right in my ear.. "Ugh.. 10 more minutes, come on!" I heard her walk away, SCORE! I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, and when i woke up it was 9:45, ten minutes after i should have already been in school.. I got up, pulled off the covers, and stepped onto the hard wood floor.. My room was a diaster, clothes everywhere, but hey, i needed a maid or something to clean it up, right? I walked out to the kitchen where the wood turned tile, and looked around.. Where was mom? Huh, she must have went to work already.. I opened the fridge and took out the gallon of orange juice.. I didnt bother to get a cup, just drank.. As i closed it, i noticed moms hand writing on the door of the fridge on the dry erase board.. It said "Jamie, get to school, i dont have time to drive you, i told you i had a meeting at 9 for a new law office, be at school, i dont care if you walk.. Be there!" Mom and her law office, she's always there, no matter what time.. It's like she doenst have time for me, just her office.. I went back to my room and got dressed, i put on a nice tight white spagetti strap shirt, with a pink jacket over it, a pair of tight white pants, and pink shoes.. I grabbed my bookbag and headed for what i called the hell hole..

Should i keep going?