Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A new Story, im writing..

About time we got an update!
    Its really good, keep going!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I know, i know, SHAME ON ME! But, Im sorryyy!

I will update later on tonight!

YAY AMBER
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

-Two days later-

Hiya guys!

[Last update 1-26-04]
    I stared at the bed, it was better than my own! This bed was round and had curtains draped over.. The walls were a dark almond color and their were windows upon windows.. Lynn grinned at me.. I grinned back.. "Like it?" she said.. I shook my head, "I would be crazy not to!" I laughed and ran into my new home.. I was holding back my tears, realizing i had no mom.. Im in an orphanage, and all i can do was be happy? How was that? I sat on my bed.. Lynn laughed "Ill be downstairs! I live only a few rooms down, me and my mother stay here, its out home.. So feel free to drop in, and ill do the same.." I smiled.. "Sure.." She closed my door, and uh oh, the tears flowed.. I miss my mom.. I miss MY home.. Knock, knock.. "Come in.. I looked up to the door.. It was the paramedic.. "I just wanted to give you these" He handed me my bags.. "Ill keep in touch.." I nodded, "Ok".. He closed the door, and i got up and got my bags.. I unpacked for awhile, Putting things on bookshelves and so, knock, knock..
    [/End Last update]

New Update
    "Come in.." I said.. About 15 girls trampled into my new room, almost knocking over the bookshelf that was provided with my room.. I was wide eyed, and confused.. "Um, hi." i said.. "HI" they all screamed.. They all started laughing.. "Can i help you?" I said "No." They all screamed again.. A girl from the back that looked just about my age, came up to me, looked back at the girls and rolled her eyes.. "Sorry about them, they are much younger than us.." She smiled.. "Just dont mind them.. Im glad to have someone here my age, so im not stuck with them" She said it quietly so know one would here her.. I giggled.. "We wanted to welcome you.. So.. Welcome.." She said, and smiled.. "OH! Sorry, i forgot to even tell you who i was.. My name is Carissa.. Cary for short.. I have been here longer than anyone here.." "Hi Carissa.. Im jamie, i just got here, obviously.." She laughed.. "I need to get going, its lunch for these kids! Ill come and get you when we can go down, they seperate us by ages, the Boys only join us for dinner, and we go somewhere else for classes, boys and girls have seprate sleeping bunks.. See ya soon!" I waved bye, and she turned and left.. I smiled to myself and sighed.. I missed my best friend, Ellie, I wondered if i should call her and even begin to tell her what happened.. Carissa said we have classes.. What kind of classes i wonder..
    [/] End new update

Keep writing...
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

BUMPPP

Welll......wheres the update?