Thread: BINGO

BINGO

Bingo, you are a cutie! You appear to have it made in the shade. . . .everything under control! You sound alot like me, EXCEPT for the people kitty. I do not consider myself a scardy cat. . . . I just dont like alot of noisy people around me! Congrads on your BIG day!

Meows and licks,
    India

Well Tally Ho there Chap (as I understand that is a greeting in your town of Merry Old London!) Handsome, brave, smart, and well spoken, Bingo you have alot going for you! And now you are Cat of the Day. Well Congratulations to a great guy. I love your colorings! Just make sure that your feeders work over time on keeping the treats coming to celebrate your special day! And I have to know, what is that you are laying on?!!! It looks like a blanket but it also looks like it has appendages coming out of it!!!

Bingo!!! I love your story about how you chose your "feeders" by sticking your paw out of the cage!! That's the way to get them! And aren't you smart to be brave so you get lots of loving in the middle of a party? Good boy, Bingo! I think you are a wonderful Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations!

Bingo! You are one koooooool kitty! So handosme, so clever, so IN CHARGE. Yes, you rule with an iron paw. But 'neath it all, there beats the heart of a mush. You made an excellent choice in snaring your feeders by the way! I just adore your confidence! Congratulations to Bingo! A real winner every day of the year!

As all kool kats do
    You rule ore' your hood
    There's only one dude
    Who's got REAL attitude

Yes that's Bingo the Cat of the Day!!