Thread: Patches!

Patches!

Hello beautiful Patches!
    That picture of you is priceless! You look very pretty with that bow on your head. You sure sound loved to me!

Congratulations on being our wonderful DOTD!

Patches

Patches

You are very beautiful. With a face like that I would say you are very much loved. I would love to give you a hug. Have your mom do it for me.So glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.
    You can talk to me any time. And if someone don't like it they don't have to read it. But I think that you will find a lot of animal lovers that will like it. I do that with mine. I am so glad that you have a very loving home. I know that your mom is proud of you.
    LHCamry

Perfect!

Patches
    With that sweet face, it's no wonder you are the darling of the neighborhood. I'd be leaving treats for you too! Sounds like you are loved a lot! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Dog of the Day today!

Hello Patches,

I can see why everyone wants to make you happy with
    treats sweetie, you are so pretty. You sound like the perfect
    friend & companion to your person. Special hugs & kisses to you
    on your special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Patches, you are very cute. Just look at your sweet expression.
    I've been BOO'd!

Patches, you are just precious! Look at that adorable little face - you look so pretty in your bow posing. Sounds like you have lots of pals in the neighborhood - how wonderful. Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Patches, with appealing eyes like that, I can understand why so many people hand out treats to you. Your colouring is lovely, too.

Oh, Patches, my Tucker wants to know if you would consider a long distance relationship. He thinks you are a really beautiful girl, and if you ever have any extra treats that you don't want, maybe you would send them to him, as he is sure he does not get enough.

Congratulations, dear Patches. We are just thrilled to have you serve as our Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Blog Entries

Patches

Me-eow! What a cutiepie you are, little Miss Patches. KatMa almost named me Patches since I'm a little patch calico cat. Tinkerbell was a possibility too, but KatMa thought Sasha suited me best!

What lovely puppydog eyes you have! My KatMa would be delighted to be on your treat route and it is so nice that the neighbours get to share in loving you.

Mew, you are right, Patches! Being loved is great and being loved means a furkid may be spoiled just a tad. It is good for our fursons 'cause they really need to show how much they love us by giving us little treats.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi there, precious Patches! Well, it's easy to see why you're a neighborhood favorite! What a beautiful girl you are!!! And those big brown eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! Yes, you may be spoiled and you're obviously very loved by all...but that's JUST as it should be! And Patches, if I were you, I'd take Tucker up on his offer. He's a sweetheart, just like you! I hope you had a very happy day celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! (I'll bet the treats came fast and furious on your special day!) Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Patches! I wish for you and your proud and adoring family, many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~