Thread: Jimmy

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy! What a handsome senior you are. I just love your markings...my friend has a kitty that looks just like you. They call him "Splash" because he looks like he got splashed by a paint brush! I'm so glad you've settled so beautifully into your new home. Then again, how could they resist you?? You are quite the gentleman, and it didn't take long for you to nestle your way into their hearts. Congratulations Jimmy. You are our Cat of the Day, and a cat for all times!! Meeting you has truly warmed my heart! Big hugs to you and wishes for a happy day of celebrating with your very wonderful family.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 13, 2001).]

I can't understand how someone can give such an adorable cat after 13....

Hi...Jimmy is a beautiful kitty!!! I agree with adopting/fostering older cats and dogs.
    About a year ago, some of our neighbors moved and were going to take their older kitty to the animal shelter. We told them that we would take her in. She is a very sweet kitty. Her name is Muffin and she is approx. 20 years old. Our other cats blend well with her.

It's so wonderful to read about Jimmy and his foster-to-adoption success! I love these stories; they really make me smile. Jimmy is absolutely beautiful, and I really admire his "splashed" look, too. I truly hope that Jimmy will have many more happy, healthy years with his loving owner. Yay for Jimmy!!

Jimmy is a really special kitty who has found a really special home! What a handsome guy!

Dear Jimmy

What a beautiful and special cat you are, Jimmy. How fortunate that you were able to find a loving family and in beautiful Scotland too! My Tebaldi was an abandoned adult cat when I adopted her and I still cannot understand how anyone could drive away leaving such a wonderful animal behind. Adopting adult cats creates a very special bond which you obviously have with your new family. Congratulations!

Congrats Jimmy on being Cat of the Day. I love your markings, they give you character. You are a very lucky cat with a very lucky owner. Enjoy your special day.

------------------
    "As we all know, cats now rule the world."
    --John R.F. Breen

Oh, Jimmy, bless your little old heart for having to stay in that shelter for six months. I can't even imagine what you must have been thinking, huddled in that cold, impersonal cage, wondering where your people had gone to. And bless you for showing your undying gratitude to your new people by giving them lots of cuddles. And bless your new people for having a change of heart and deciding to share their home and hearts with you, first temporarily, and then forever (for even after you go to the rainbow bridge, you will still be in their home and hearts).