Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scooter

Scooter

Is this lovely boy Scooter, of Scooter and Clyde? I'm sure he must be. He's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Lovely to see him as Cat of the Day.
    Helen

What a wonderful companion you are, Scooter! And a handsome one too! I'm so glad you were there to comfort your mom when she was so upset! I know you will live happily with her for many, many years!

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!

Scooter, you look SOOO adorable! I can tell by your photo that you are one happy kitty, all snuggled against your human. I wish I could give you some hugs and kisses to congratulate you on being our "Cat of the Day" today! I'm sure you'll get lots of extra lovin' from your family--and extra treats!!! Hooray for Scooter!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Oh Scooter I just loved reading about you today. You look so content there all snuggled next to your human and you are definitely a photogenic boy, looking into the camera so nice and all. You remind me of my Trevor except that you got a bit more white splashed on you at the "cat making factory." Have a terrific day today Scooter because you are today's terrific Cat of the Day!

Hey Scooter,

I thought it was you!!! Compliments on becoming cat of the day

Thanks so much for everyones kind comments about my little guy! He's my pride and joy, and today I am so proud.
    Louise

Hey Louise,

Scooter is such a handsome guy! (But you knew that already.) He looks so happy in the picture, snuggled up next to you. Congratulations on Scooter being COTD!

Dianne
    Mommy of Thelma & Weezie (another Louise)

Scooter, my new kitty Elvis looks a lot like you!
    Congratulations to our sweet, beautiful red guy, Scooter. Hope you get lots of treats today!

Thelma

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

No doubt about it -- Scooter is a doll!
    alice

Oh scooter u r buetiful and in a luvely orange color
    c:/documents and settings./aaron/mydocuments.DCP_0007

Scooter, are you ever one cute cat. And orange! But then we all know that orange cats are the best. Enjoy your special day!

Little Scooter you are so adorable! What a wonderful, sweet and healing companion you are! That round little face just makes my heart skip a beat! Thank you so much for brightening my day! Congatulations to Scooter our Cat of the Day! Lots of EXTRA kitty treats for you today! And kisses!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Scooter, twice this week we have a Pet Talk cat receiving the special honors!

Scooter, I think it's funny how so many of your feline brothers and sisters share the same traits - Tuesday I was in the closet, digging through my files, looking for an insurance form. I had been in there about 10 minutes when I realized ALL FOUR OF THE CATS WERE IN THERE WITH ME!! It's so endearing the way y'all follow your people around. And the so-called experts say cats are not social animals! Hmpf, what do they know, huh?

Scooter is a beautiful cat you should be proud In my opinion Orange Cats Rule I have 4 all orange cats and they are the greatest. As soon as I learn to scan I will try to get them for cat of the day award

I just had to add another oooh and aahh. What a beautiful face you have, buddy! You actually look like you're smiling -- and I'm sure you are because you've found such a wonderful home! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day (and celebrate with lots of extra treats)!!!!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett