Thread: I'm New Here!

I'm New Here!

Hey! I'm New here. I'm 17 Years old. I'm here with my baby Girl Shayley! She's my black chihuahua! Cute as can be! Check her website out!! Thanks ya'll! bye for now!

http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/shayleyspage/

Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk!
    My name is Julie and I am owned by two dogs; Daisy, a female Golden Retriever, and Molly a female Sable and White Rough Collie. You can see them both in my signature. I also have a Cockatiel named Piper, a hamster named Neko, two cats named Angel and Dillian, and six desert tortoises!

I know you'll love it here! You'll become addicted very fast.

Hello there and welcome!!

Shayley is such a cutie!! I love the picture of her wearing her pink sweater! How old is she? It looks like she's quite the spoiled pup!

I'm Cathy, and I have two dogs, Star and Wilbur. I also have a few "exotics", my snakes and bugs and ratties.

Julie's right, this place is addictive! I hope to see you around a lot!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hello and a great big welcom to Pet talk. This is a fabulous place. My name is Robin and I have a 9 month old Akita named Katie. Would love to see pics of your pup

Robin

Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk.

My name is Cheryl. I have two cats, Jewel and Beautiful; a Dalmation, Blue; a ferret, Otto; and two St. Bernards, Belle and Thor.

Once again welcome!!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Welcome to Pet Talk. Wow...we've had a newbie overload...lol. I'm not complaining though, the more the merrier.

I'm Brooke, I'm 21, and I'm owned by a Lab named Moose. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

hey
    Shayley is cute! and welcome. I'm Taltali.
    also new here
    I'm sure you will have a great time here

Hi and Welcome to PT! You'll become addicted soon, I know you'll love it here

My name is Tiffany, and I am owned by my Himmy, Blueberry, and you can see some of his pictures in my signature

Hope to get to know you and Shayley better!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by Digger, a black labrador retriever, Chubby, a yellow labrador retriever, Prince, a Samoyed, Otis, a pug, Nelly, a cockatiel, and Honey a calico kitten.

I am sure you will love it here, and I can't wait to see pictures of your pup!

Welcome! I'm Valerie and I've got a 10 1/2 year old German Shepherd/Chow dog and a 19 year old Arabian horse. Hope you like it here!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

welcome to pet talk i'm shannon, i'm 14 ears old i have a rabbit adn two fishies

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Foam. People around here call me Cj, and Cayter mainly though. PM me if you need anything.

Shayley is adorable! How old is she? I can't wait for you to post more pictures.

I have two dogs. A Shih Tzu/Poodle mix named Darlin who is a year old, and a Smooth Collie named Ozzy who is six months.

Have a great time here at Pet Talk. Like Julie (GoldenRetrLuver) said, you'll become addicted quickly.