Thread: dang i just had one he** of a time w/ my pc

dang i just had one he** of a time w/ my pc

hey,

has anyone ever had this problem..................hmm how to decribe this........ok it started out yesterday i was online and suddenly i get a error messege so i send it and figured it would close the web and then let me back in nope it would let me in and my modem was working great so i kept trying i even would turn off my pc and try it again well that didn't work.

so i click on control panel and guess what?????it would NOT let me in there either by that time i was frustrated and upset so i tried just about all my programs and anything that has my browser on the screen you know

(file,edit,favorites,tools,help) <<<<<< finally i decide to send a offline messege to a good online friend of mine (great w/ computers) and asked what can i do to fix the problem then i went to bed and let my pc rest thinking it would be good as knew.well i was dead wrong it still gave me error messeges so i checked the messgeer and the friend had replyed (thank god) excellent instructions.

which were to go to assesories (sp?)and choose restore so i retored it to x-mas day and it rebooted and finally when it was done i clicked on control panel but it took a spell so i clicked on the web icon and abra cdabra it worked i'm so relived it worked i mean i was in tears thinking i'd never see yall again.

has anyone had this problem??????????? just curious i'm just glad i had a frind to help me let alone i was able to send a offline messege think i'll send a thank you card to my hero LOL. anyway i'm glad i was able to make it back i was worried BIG TIME thank for listening take care

marylyn

I have that with mine and a hundred other things that make me crazy. I even get that blue screen. Somtimes I get disconected after I have a letter writen half way! Then I loose My letter, or my post. That happens on here and outlook express.

I ALWAYS get that. I can't stand it! I find that it's best to just push it aside, coninue what you're doing ,and then when you're done, press send.
    I've been BOO'd!