Thread: My girlfriend adopts Kitty HOORAY......

My girlfriend adopts Kitty HOORAY......

I just know you would all like to hear this story, that has a happy ending.

I have been best friends with my girlfriend Noelene for over 36 yrs, we met in high school, she has lived in Australia for many years now, and we have only just been in contact by computer, she rang me before xmas, as I am such a slack letter writer.

Anyhow I was of course telling her about Ash and Lexie, she loves cats also, and said how she wish she could have one, but her landlord her ex boyfriend BTW, says no to Pets of any kind.

Well I get an email this morning, and she now has a cat, it belonged to her neighbours, and kept coming on her property, to hide she believes as they were mistreating her, aparently a visitor picked her up by the skin on her back, not neck and hurled across from noelene's property to theirs, MORONS, , so Noelene says the cat has adopted them, she was very scared at first, no wonder, but has settled in fine, she is a black and white fluffy cat, who is having kittens, shame about that, as she will have to find homes for the babies, those people ought to be shot for doing that to any cat, especially a pregnant one, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Well at least there is a happy ending, I have asked her if she can send pics, not sure if she has a camera, but if so I will post them, but don't hold your breath waiting ok, lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole,

What a happy ending!!! I'm so glad your friend has decided to adopt this beautiful little mama.

Please keep us posted on her progress! I wish I lived closer, I'd adopt one of the babies!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a terrible thing to happen to that kitty, but I am glad that she is safe now.

Carole,I'm so glad to hear that your friend has adopted this cat. Now she'll receive the love that she deserves. I'm sorry to hear that she's pregnant but hopefully your friend will be able to find good loving forever homes for all of the babies. Please keep us updated.

As for the previous owners of the cat, I only hope that they'll get the same treatment some day. Hopefully they don't have any more animals.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I LOVE happy endings. My apartment building used to be a "no pets" place but I sneaked Goldie in when she was a kitten. As the building manager liked me, she just winked and wished me well. Now we have a new building manager and landlord. It's still supposedly "no pets" but the new manager has two cats - All us tenants have agreed to a "don't ask-don't tell" policy when it comes to our animals. I think almost everyone (16 units) has at least one cat. When the landlord visits, we take turns hiding each others' cats

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Yes kitty will be in good hands now, thank goodness, I hate to think how they would have treated the kittens, I shudder at the thought, when I hear from her I will give you updates on how she is going, I know Donna I was jokingly saying to hubby maybe she could send one of the kittens over.,oh well wishful thinking on my part.

Don't worry Noelene is an animal lover as myself, and will make sure good homes are found, she has a grown up daughter, who is married with children, maybe she will want one.

No wonder the poor cat came to her house to hide from those awful morons, cannot bring myself to call them humans, I hate to think what else they have done to her, well at least she is safe now, and in a loving home. YIPEE!!!!!

I reckon this kitty thing is catching, I was only talking to her the other day about my beloved kitties, and she was saying how much she would like one, but was not allowed one, and low and behold ZAP she now has one, isn't it funny how things work out,
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Redhedd, your story sounds familiar, as Noelene was telling me she had a cat previously, another stray, but it disappeared, she and her daughter used to hide it when the landlord came over, which was kinda hard as it was her boyfriend at the time, he is still her landlord but her ex boyfriend now, so he won't be coming over quite as much, so it should work out, besides I have met Ian and he seems a nice guy I am sure she can wrap him around her little finger still, here's hoping!!!!!!,
    Furangels only lent.

I am so glad that the story has a happy ending, and that the kitty found a good home.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"