Thread: Suzy

Suzy

Suzy-A house full of redheads! What fun that must be! And a plucky girl you must be, managing to get yourself rescued from a very precarious situation indeed right into the lap of a loving family! But then, who wouldn't take in that sweet face to have as their own, to sugar anytime of the day or night! Have fun watching those videos while you enjoy your day!

I thought I would have to act quickly to beat Spencer to the first post today but 4 Feline House beat me to it! Suzy welcome to the Orange Cat Club! Sounds like you have quite a few club members in your own home. My Trevor says "Meow, what a beauty!" Have fun watching TV today little Suzy. You have control of the remote today!!

My first and longest living cat, Tigger, was an orange boy, just like you, Suzy! You are an adorable orange girl! And a lucky one too, I'd say! Sounds like you have quickly taken control of your forever home and are in good company with your orange brothers.

Congratulations beautiful Suzy on being selected as the Cat of the Day!!

Very nice to meet you, Suzy! I have two orange females of my own: Ginger and Honey, and they came from the same litter. Orange gals rule!

Orange, orange, rah, rah, rah!

Suzy, you're a little orange cutie! I just want to kiss your sweet face. Congratulations on being "Cat of the Day"!!!

------------------
    ~Margaret

Oh Suzy!! A stunning study in orange! What a beautiful, winsome look you have on that gorgeous face! I just love how you proudly display your name on your necklace! And how lucky for your devoted family to have rescued such a rare and coveted kitty such as yourself. A female orange!! For a while there, you were "hanging on" for dear life But now you can rest easy sweet Suzy! You are safe and warm and loved for all the days of your life. And for being such a beautiful, brave and loving girl, we are proud to proclaim you our Cat of the Day! Cudos to you sweet Suzy and all your orange siblings!!

Suzy you have the sweetest, most beautiful little face. I can see in your eyes that you have a very sweet and gentle loving soul. Congradulations to you precious girl on your special day!!!

Suzy,
    Our server was down yesterday, so I didn't get to see your cute picture!
    Congratulations, you beautiful little redheaded girl!