Thread: My stupid older sister!!!! *rant*

My stupid older sister!!!! *rant*

My older sister is so mean to Darlin and Ozzy and she doesn't even care! I hate it! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight she and her boyfriend came over and Darlin backed away from her and jumped up on my leg so I would pick her up because she doesn't want my sister touching her.
    Poor Darlin.. My sister wanders why Darlin doesn't get near her. Well GEEZE woman, you call her stupid, and kick her off of you every time she tries! GOD DAMN!
    Then Ozzy jumps up on her, and we're still working with him not to and she shoves him down and calls him stupid, and damn dog and everything. I hate my sister, she favors something, and thinks everything else has to be perfect in her little world or it's wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. She needs to get over her perfect little princess butt self.

They're still here, and Darlin is asleep in my lap but Ozzy is downstairs with them doing whatever they're doing..
    *pets Darlin*
    Poor girl...
    Also, my sister is thinking of getting THREE dogs when she gets a house with her boyfriend. How is she going to handle her own dogs, when she can't even treat MINE right!?
    Also, the other night I was upstairs starting my X-Mas cards, and Ozzy jumped up, and put his front paws on the counter to get food or seomthing and my dad yelled at him 'NO, STUPID!' and hit him across the back.
    I ran downstairs, and you all knowing the history of my dad, just yelled' DON'T HIT MY DOG!' and picked Ozzy up and came back upstairs.
    I don't know...I'm just ranting. Thanks for listening..*sigh*

How about sneaking into her room while she's asleep and putting a pillow over her head????

If that girl gets ANY kind of animal after reading how she treats your dogs, she's NUTS!!! I certainly hope she doesn't plan on having kids!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She IS nuts.
    She lives in a perfect aparment living the perfect life with her perfect boyfriend workinf her perfect job on her perfect shifts. SHE'S 23 YEARS OLD!
    Get over yourself, sis.
    Yes, she plans on kids....poor things.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I'm sorry Cayter. Poor Darlin' and Ozzy...

Everyone in my house KNOWS if they do ANYTHING to hurt any of my animals, all hell will break loose, literally.

And your sister wants to get dogs when she moves in with her boyfriend?!

Give Ozzy and Darlin' a hug from me.

*EDIT* Is your sister going to the Arizona PT Meeting in February? If she is.....she better hope I don't see her.

I hear you Cayter! My brother is *JUST* like that, but with my cat! He calls Maggie a F*ckn damn cat! and he will stomp his foot right in front of her so she will run away. if anyone called my dog or cat stupid and hitted them...oohh they would not live by tomorrow. Just keep Darlin & Ozz in your room with you.

Awww, poor Darlin and Ozzy. If that was my sister, I would be really, really mad. Just keep your dogs away from her! Hopefully she changes her mind, and just stays with her perfect life, and not ruin a dogs life. And if she treats your pets that way, I hope she doesn't have children either.

You could maybe ask her why she does that, and then ask her if she is mean to your dogs, WHY she would get a dog of her own. You could chew her out too.

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

Everyone in my house KNOWS if they do ANYTHING to hurt any of my animals, all hell will break loose, literally.

Same at my house.

I feel so bad, because I don't yell at her as much as I should when she does do that. Because she's older, and her boyfriend will defend her and so on.
    Sigh. I jsut wish she wouldn't so that. I'll be a little tougher from now on.

Originally posted by Foam
    I feel so bad, because I don't yell at her as much as I should when she does do that. Because she's older, and her boyfriend will defend her and so on.
    Sigh. I jsut wish she wouldn't so that. I'll be a little tougher from now on.
    Wow. You're too nice. And her boyfriend sticks up for her?!

If that was anyone I knew, I wouldn't trust them and/or let them near my animals ever again. Period.

=\
    Yeah..I get what you're saying.
    Also, in February, I will NOT let her come. I know you would make her day miserable, Julie. (I would laugh too )

I'd make her more then miserable.

Seriously, I don't put up with it. I hate animal abuse, and people who do it. I've been through it before with my uncle, and "his" dog and all I can say is at least he isn't apart of my life anymore.

I can't wait until February!
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 12-22-2003 at 09:44 PM.

Talk to your parents, express your concerns. Especially as Ozzy is a young guy, what he learns now can stay with him forever. Give her an alternate "what to do if he jumps up," and explain that it would help you, as you are training him, and if she would do it, it would reinforce in the same way you are teaching him, and he'd learn faster. Perhaps your parents will back you on this, and have a word with her "this is our house, you must follow these rules when visiting."

Find some material on dog training, and give it to her for Christmas, for when she has her own dogs some day. Maybe she'll read it - put a bookmark in pertinent pages - and learn.

i know how you feel...my brother would spit his gum in to my guinea pigs cage! ofcourse i was grounded because i punched him and "accidently" knocked the wind out of him..... and he would throw all kinds of stupid stuuf in there (ie: popsickle sticks, candy wrappers, trash pizza crusts(which they enjoyed) and socks (which got peed on ) and any other cra he wanted to get rid of) of course i had no way of proving it was him so my mom never got him in trouble,

I hear ya!
    Karen, that's really good idea about the dog training stuff for X-Mas! I'll use that! Thanks

I know it's hard since you are younger, but if she had been my sister, she would only hit my dog once. And, with the way your dad is, it'll be hard talking to your parents about it. Maybe that's where your sister learned her behavior? Just try to be nice but firm about it an explain that hitting your animals will not be tolerated. I would keep them with me as much as possible. I feel sorry for any living thing your sister gets as she's more than likely not going to truly love them.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06