Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet my newest foster

Meet my newest foster

They named him Tuscany, I just call him Buddy. What a sweet boy. This is what I wrote about him for petfinder:
    I and a lover, not a fighter. I moved into a foster home and can get along with any kitty you may already have. All I want is a lap to sit on and a hand to pet me. I have bad eyes that make me look old, but I am only 1 1/2 to 2 years old. When I was found I had a terrible eye infection. I must have had it for a long time but I had no one to care for me and treat it. I am simply FILLED with hugs and kisses and purrs. I will never even notice if you have any imperfections, can you overlook mine? All I want is to shower you with love. Won't you take me home?
    This is the closest I will ever find to the personality of my RB Y.Lee. I (unfortunately) do not intend to move on up to #16, but he at least has a comfortable place to stay until we can find him a special home.
    I thought I had a picture, but I do not. Will get one soon. He is all white with an orange tail and an orange mark on his head. He is short hair, is stocky (i.e. short legs) and has very masculine cheeks. What a sweetheart!!!!!

Jen,

You have such a big heart!! I was thinking about finding a cat to foster over the holidays so they would at least have a home for the holidays.

Unfortunately I won't be around much so it wouldn't be fair to the kitty.

I am, however, looking to adopt either a retired Munchkin kitty or an Aby. I have 2 friends that (UGH!!!) are breeders of both Munchkins and Abyssinians and have e-mailed them about bringing a cat back with me from CT. I'll let you know.

In any event, GREA JOB!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Can't wait for pictures of this wonderful guy!! he sounds like a dream kitty! I love the message you posted about him. How sweet. They really do not see any of our flaws and certainly deserve the same in return. I hope he finds a forever loving home soon.

He sounds like a real sweetheart and I can't wait to see his pic. I sure hope he'll be able to find the right loving forever home very soon.

Oh Jen your description has made me fall in love with him. I can't wait to see a picture.

From Decker with Love

That is sensational , giving an older Cat such a good home , and trying to get him a Furrever Home. You are truly doing the Lords work! Bless You!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Those words you wrote really brought a lump to my throat. He really needs a good home.

I hope he finds his furparents very soon.

Here's Tuscany:

Jen he is just beautiful!!! Bless his heart. I would take him in a minute if my house wasn't on overload!! I'm saying pryaers that he will soon find a wonderful new home where he can be loved like he so deserves!! It's wonderful to know that he is with you until that happens because we all know that he will get lots of love from you!!!
    !!MERRY CHRISTMAS BUDDY!!

He's gorgeous. I've never seen a cat with these kind of markings before. I sure hope he'll find his loving forever home very soon.

He is a unique looking boy, I don't think that is a comming coloring. He sound like a precious kitty.

I am holding out hope that he finds a great forever home soon.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Awww, Jen, he's beautiful! It looks almost as if he had his tail cut off and they re-attached the wrong one. I've never seen a cat with such distinct lines either. What a cutie and he sounds like a real love bug. Thanks for giving him a great home until his furrever home appears.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

He is one handsome fellow. Give him some scritchies for me.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

His color may not be seen a lot, but the pattern is somewhat common. My first cat was like this, white with a tabby stripe tail and mark on her head. Our shelter has 2 others right now that are white with a black tail and marking on the head. This is a color pattern for a cat called a Turkish Van. (not that I believe these cats have that breed in them, but it is actually bred for in that breed).

I was showing Tuscany's eye to one of the more experienced volunteers on Sunday and told her I believed that he has one of those lower eye lids that turn under and allows the lashes to scrape the eye. And she agrees. Tuscany will no doubt be going in for a professional opinion and probably surgery to correct this problem. No definites on a date yet, but hopefully it will be soon.