Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAHAHA Cone Head!!

HAHAHA Cone Head!!

Cadeau is a cone head!!
    Cadeau's lump on he hind leg is now bleeding & HUGE!! (she was licking it)
    She saw the vet today & its gonna cost $1100.00can. to get 5 lumps removed. Shes going in tomorrow & she can't eat (but it was ok for us to give her a few treats after we put the cone on.
    She keeps walking into things, getting stuck. I had to turn he table onto its side cause she got stuck & was dragging her table around the living room. Its been half an hour since shes had the cone on & shes finally sleeping (where her table use to be).

She tried to go under the door & got stuck.

Trying to fit onto the doggie bed (shes too big for it)

for more pics heres her Album Cadeau's Album

I've been babing Cadeau so she doesn't feel too bad.
    & I'll be taking more pics of her

Awww poor baby. She doesn't look unhappy at least. That sounds like quite a hit to the wallet there. Best of luck in getting her treated, that's rough
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Aw, cute pics Whos pup is that? Sure you told me before but you know me lol. Looking forward to seeing more

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Cadeau is such a perty girl. Like k9soul said, at least she doesn't look unhappy with her cone. Good luck, I hope that she gets better soon!

Cadeau is Rob's family dog, shes about 11-12yrs old.

She's the happiest looking conehead I've seen. Chester always looked so pitiful in his cone. LOL

Well when she comes home tomorrow after surgery I'm sure shes not gonna be a happy puppy dog. Shes gonna be sore & ichy & she wont be able to ich at it.

But I'm really glad their getting rid of the one beside her butt, cause in a few months I'm sure it would have closed off her butt & that would have killed her.

Awww, poor Cadeau.

When is she going to have surgery? My thoughts and prayers will be with Cadeau.

hahah that is too cute!! I will keep Cadeau in my thoughts
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Aw, poor Cadeau...but like others said, she doesn't look the least bit unhappy. I absolutely love those pics of her trying to fit in that doggy bed!

Aw, poor baby. It's so sad. Sully had to get a lump removed from his tummy once. He had a cone head.

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

I'm glad she's taking it well. Duke had to have one on and it made him so nervous that we had to take it off. That was when he was really sick. I hope all those lumps get removed with no complications.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Cadeau looks so cute with the cone on her head, looks like she is walking around with a lampshade turned upside down on her head. Does she have to wear the cone after surgery too?

Poor baby, she can't fit her conehead in her bed to sleep. But like Micki said, she sure is the happiest conehead I have ever seen. Looks like she is making the best of her situation.

Keep us posted on her surgery, I hope all goes really well for her.

Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Cadeau had her surgery this early morning (don't know the time). It took them a bit longer to remove the lumps, but they were able to remove all of them with no problems. They wanted to keep her for the night so she can't move around too much & to make sure she'll be ok since she is old & was under longer then she should have been. But the vet said she is doing just fine. Their doing a test on the bloody lump on he hind knee just incase its cancer, but the vet said their sure its not, cause it looked fine, but since it was a bloody ozzy mess they weren't taking any chances.

She has to keep the cone on for 5 weeks min. Were gonna have to staple the cone closed cause she broke it already. she broke the tab thingy that holds the 2 ends together to make the cone close into a cone shape. Her cone is all dented up from getting caught on EVERYTHING & trying to eat things off the floor & trying to eat Sadies food.

I'm a bit down right now cause I'm a bit worried shes not ok just cause shes there over night. I'm scared shes gonna die on me & then I would have lost 2 dogs. But I'm sure she'll be ok.

When she comes home shes gonna be one spoiled puppy dog, I'm gonna be glued to her & give her none stop attention, to make sure shes doesn't feel bad.

oh ya, shes gonna have 2 dranage tubes coming outta her, one beside her butt & the other on her chest. I'll get tones of photos tomorrow when she comes home, cause shes gonna look super silly all shaved & have cone head.

I'm so glad I have cadeau to hug & pet, its helped me so much this past while.

I should prob stop rambling on, hope u liked the ok news on Cadeau.

Poor thing. Sounds like she's got some rough times ahead. But, her attitude seem great so that should help in her healing. Give her a hug from me.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06