View Poll Results: does your pet wake you up in the morning?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! every day!

48 51.06%
  • Sometimes.

32 34.04%
  • no, never they

12 12.77%
  • they are incapable of making noise

2 2.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do your pets wake you up in the moring?

Definitely. My fiance gets up for work at 5:45am and it never seems to fail that Dozer gets up and needs to be let out at 5:30am EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

I was just thinking about this recently because every last person who finds out how many dogs I have looks at me and goes "dont they wake you up?" ummm no, I wake THEM up lol geesh, if I get up early they look at me like I am crazy and go back to sleep, if I turn on the light they stick there heads under the covers, when we have to get up super early for a flyball tourny we quiet litterally have to drag them out of bed lol so no, my pets do NOT wake me up in the morning lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Tango is the only dog allowed in my room unless I'm awake, so no, she does not wake me up.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

do your pets wake you up in the morning?

Oh yes & the girls are so good at the time to wake me up that I dont use a alarm clock ever.. On weekends trying to sleep late Well Forget It..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I said sometimes cause if I sleep in the same room as my fish, I'm lucky if I can get to sleep!! Mango is the noisest fish on earth!! He plays with his cat & bird toys all night & shakes his tank & bites the glass

Every morning at the exact same time. Its like clockwork. Especially if we have an alarm set because we forget to turn it off for the weekend or whatever, they will hear it and know it means "time to wake up" so they jump and lay on us. We can't bury our heads under a pillow anymore, either, because Jamie digs us out LOL

facebook

Unfortunately, I hardly get woken up any more by a pet. With Zsa-Zsa being blind, she doesn't usually come upstairs in the mornings. Her brother, who passed away in August last year, used to come up every weekend morning at exactly 8:30am. He'd meow at the top of his voice to wake me up so that I would go down and stroke him. That's one of the things I miss about him the most

Tia sometimes attempts to wake me up by jumping around in her cage, but she only does it randomly, not like Brando used to do. Even though she tries very hard, she usually isn't loud enough to wake me up! (What can I say, I'm a lazy teenager, LOL)

Zimbabwe 07/13

I apparently voted on this poll a long time ago but never wrote anything. I have no idea what I voted.
    One of my cats, Oliver, now sleeps in the bedroom with us. He wakes me up in the morning when he wants to eat. Then when I open the door I have the other cats waiting, also wanting to eat and the dogs wanting to go outside. They never wake me though, just Oliver.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

It depends on what day it is. During the weekday I usually have to wake Jack up. And then he still goes back to bed once he eats and goes outside, such a lazy boy But on the weekends when I want to sleep in he usually wakes me up, he might let me sleep until 7:30 if I'm lucky.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

My kitties usually don't unless they can't wait any longer for food, then they just sit there and stare at me Roscoe wakes me up sometimes to go outside 10-15 minutes before the alarm (of course!). If he doesn;t wake me up then, he jumps up as fast as possible as soon as the alarm goes off and starts whining, so I don't really get to hit the snooze anymore...

Haha yep. My mom:Lily, go wake up mommy! Lily:Runs into my room and pounces on me, then licks me like crazy
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

12. I voted for sometimes... as Kirby tends to bark whenever someone opens or
    closes the front door,, but very rarely does he ever wake me up with his racket.
    i can sleep through pretty much anything.. LOL

which is a huge blessing,, but also sucks sametimes.. im a very sound sleeper. so when i go out out... i really go out.
    so i waking up during any nightmares is out of the question.

Sometimes. Like Buddy will climb onto my bed and nudge my face so I will take him out to go potty and if I dont he goes in the house.

YES!! by nudging me!!

YES! Though, she sleeps in a crate Sassy starts barkign at 5:30 every morning. Star sometimes chirps at the top of her lungs! It's so annoying lol.