Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My mousie got his first bath today! Plenty of cute pics, and some of my boy hammy too

My mousie got his first bath today! Plenty of cute pics, and some of my boy hammy too

Ok I took tons of pics of Fred my house mousie today. He needed a bath because he smelt so foochie! So I gave him a bath for the first time. He was such a charm and just sat there while I poured the water on him. What a sweet boy! I also took before and after pics.............and before anyone says it, yes I know he needs to go on a diet.

Before pics. He's starting to look old.

Drying off after the bath.....isn't he sooo cute!

I'll post the after ones in just a bit.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

awwww! He looks so cute! I love seeing pictures of your mice/rats. He looks so funny wet.
    ~Chelsea~

Thanks!

Here's his after pics.

Showing off his fatness.

This one is my favorite!

Christmas mouse!

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I love him! I wanna pinch his little cheekies! I love the x mas one of him! He looks so soft and fuzzy.
    ~Chelsea~

OMG, what a cute mouse! I love the ones of when he is wet- too cute!

Your hammy is also too cute, I love the one that is your favorite. Great pics!

I have to post the hammy pics tomorrow. I have a huge headache right now and am going to bed early.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

aww what cute pics!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Cute mousie. I never gave my mice a bath, it never crossed my mind to do so.

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Cute mousie. I never gave my mice a bath, it never crossed my mind to do so.
    Well he was extremely stinky so he needed one. I mean, I didn't have to give him a bath, but it doesn't hurt them if you do it once in a great while and make sure not to get water in their ears. He's a wild mouse, so he's a little stinkier. He's so friendly he doesn't mind. In his almost two years of life he's never had a bath, but he was so stinky this time, I just had to bathe him. He's a male so he's pretty stinky anyway. Some people chose to bathe their animals and some don't. Yesterday all my rat boys got bathed. They usually do about every two weeks or so, sometimes more if they eat messy food.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Oh and here's my new white footed mouse. She doesn't have a name yet so.......

But enjoy her pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And another. But she's not staying since she's a wild mouse. We're gonna let her go tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Aww Your mouse is adorable! and the little girl mouse is a cutie too

They're so precious! How did you catch them?

I never would have thought of giving a mouse a bath - that's adorable.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Originally posted by stacwase
    They're so precious! How did you catch them?

Well I have had Fred for almost two years, and Cheetah my cat brought him to me when he was just a wee one, and he's been here ever since. All the other's she brings too. She never hurts them, just brings them for me to look at.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Not much on mice, but those are CUTE pics!!!
    Like the ones where he is all wet!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..