Thread: Norton the Scottish Fold books

Norton the Scottish Fold books

I cannot remember who suggested these books by Peter Gethers, but I checked out all three and they are just a delight!! I am half through the second and enjoying them so much!! Thanks!!! Sure makes me want a Scottish Fold
    Fun, cold weather reading!!

They are a delight , and Nortonhadto be about , the Luckiest and Best Cared for Cat , going from $ star hotel , in many different contries. My Cats loved reading the Books , but wondered , why they never got to eat in Tuscanny.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Funny you should bring this up because I was going to also.

I ordered all three from Amazon.com. Got them yesterday. This is what the packing list says:

1 A Cat Abroad
    1 The CAt Who Went to Paris
    1 The Cat Who'll Live Forever....

These are the three books I actually got

1 The Cat Who Went to Paris
    1 The Cat Who'll Live Forever....
    and, check this one out
    Baby Signs for Bedtime!!!!

It's one of those books that has really thick pages for small kids and shows how, well, you put your hands together and sort of lay your head on them to indicate you're sleepy, and you rub your finger across your teeth to indicate a toothbrush. Sort of body language for babies - just the book I was looking for!

So, it's off to Amazon to find out what happened to A Cat Abroad.....

And another funny thing is, here I went and ordered all these last week. Last weekend we went by my parents' and my mom had come across a bunch of cat books for me. The one I'm reading right now is My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris. Cute book, but had I known she had all these for me I would have held off on ordering the Peter Gethers books. Oh well, guess I've got a lot of cat reading to do over the holidays.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Well the sure messed up that order!! But at least you got book ONE and can start in on that!

Its been a while since I have read those books. I have all three and enjoy them very much.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

My first A Cat Abroad was borrowed and never returned so I had to buy another one. Now I have all three and made sure that I had my name in each one, plus I keep records of who borrows what. I love Norton and the tales of his adventures! What a special kitty to turn a devout cat-hater (the author, not me!) into a cat-lover!