Thread: Boo Boo

Boo Boo

There's a handsome fellow. Orange tabbies usually seem playful and a bit goofy, but Boo Boo looks and sounds quite dignified. His humans are lucky he chose them, and he is very lucky they gave him such a fine home. If his human is right, that it is good luck to have a cat "take up" at your house, I am off to buy some lottery tickets.

It's wonderful when a cat adopts you. Boo Boo is like Diamond in this way. Diamond and the rest of my "herd" wish Boo Boo the best Cat of the Day ever.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Boo Boo, you've just made my rainy Sunday a Happy Day!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Boo Boo, you are one handsome and extra special Sunday Cat of the Day!! What a sweet and touching tale of resuce, love and loyalty! You sure knew what you were doing that day you claimed your family as your very own, didn't you sweet boy! You've been through many trials and tribulations during your lifetime. But through it all, your devoted and caring humans stuck by you every step of the way! And how you've reapid them their kindness with your unconditional love and loyalty! You may be 12 years young, Boo Boo, but you've got the heart of a lion and the spunk of a kitten! I wish for you and your proud people many, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Yea, Boo, Boo our most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! Love and purrrs to you Boo from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a particularly handsome tabby you are Boo Boo! Your eyes are just filled with soft contentment and intelligence. I know you don't appreciate Libby encroaching on your kingdom there, but it sounds like she has a lot of respect for you and wants to be your friend

So take it easy today, in true kitty style, and enjoy your special day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Boo Boo
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure. No wonder the girl kitties try to charm you with gifts of mice. Sounds like you picked the purrrfect home for yourself, sweetie. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!

Dan Holder said it perfectly. I agree you are a beautiful dignified red boy. Orange kitties are very cool! Your brilliant green eyes are marvelous pretty Boo Boo. Congrats for being Our Handsome Boy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,Boo Boo!

You are such a handsome boy! And smart too. Sitting there in the woods figuring out the best family to live with. I think you made the right choice!
    We got our Fister much the same way, he’s also an orange tabby.
    Get spoiled today, and every day, I hope you get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles! Fister sends special purrs.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Boo Boo, you look so much like my "son", Meeshe (see avatar). I can't say he chose us, because we found him 4 or 5 Christmas Eves ago as a stray kitten in town and brought him to our home. But . . . he has never left, yet could if he so desired. Cats sense when and where love and care are abundant and make the wise choice to stick around for more, more, more!

Congrats on being our orange tabby-boy COTD! You have lots of fans on this site.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Orange tabbies - Oh you guys are so smart. To be owned by you is life of joy.

Boo! Boo! Yay! Boo Boo! Yay! Yay! Boo! Boo! Yay - what a conundrum it is, to try to cheer for a cat named Boo Boo. Yay, Boo Boo! Yay! Yay! Boo Boo!
    Last edited by Frostfrog; 12-14-2003 at 05:26 PM.

Hi gorgeous Boo Boo. I have a very soft spot for orangies and I'm so glad that you picked the right loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Boo Boo you are a handsome Jolly Cat , and how clever of you to find your Furr Ever Home, And what a hansome Boy , you are a Jolly , Happy Cat , if I ever seen one. Found Cats Meeeeow!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boo Boo replies

Boo Boo thanks you for your well wishes from all over the world. He knew he was King Cat for he asked for special treats and slept with his back against mine - an act he only does when he's most happy. He is making progress with a relationship with Libby but I still think he believes she is a necessary evil. I think my favorite time with Boo Boo is when I wake up on a moonlit night when the moon is shining through the window. He is sitting on my bed with his beautiful ears straight up and eyes wide open, purring and purring. We always whisper a midnight conversation and go back to sleep. Pure joy!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Dolls2c! Thanks for sharing Boo Boo with us, and what a lovely tribute.

I understand whispering midnight conversations . . . he must appear like an elongated version of the moon . . . how enchanting!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs