Thread: Beautiful Blizzard

Beautiful Blizzard

Sweet Blizzard, here at pet Talk we have the impression that white kitties are among the most loving and comforting and that's true for you too.

In addition you are so incredibly cute. It must be irresistible to get little love bites from you.

We are happy that you found your furrever home and hope you will get some extra cuddles and treats for your day of honor

What a beautiful white fluffy girl!!!
    You remind me of my Sweet Kylie!!
    Congratulations on your special day!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What a Cut little Snowball of A Cat , and it was so good of you to give a little stray a Furrever home.And you will be blessed , as well ,as a Stray Cat will truly love you and return everything that you give him , tenfold! Found Cats salute Beautiful Blizzard COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my Blizzard you certainly have the power to light up my computer screen, not to mention my day! What a precious little girl you are! I can't imagine your sweet little self having to live in the bushes! Thankfully you were rescued from that scary past life and now spend your days snoozing on the scanner and playing and purring and cuddling as all cats should! My Andy particularly wants to send you an extra big headbumpie and I know if you were here he would love to groom your pretty little head! Congratulations to Beautiful Blizzard our sweet Cat of the Day!

Good morning, Blizzard!

Oh, and you certainly are a beauty!!! There is something so elegant and angelic about white cats...we are so happy to meet you and so glad you FOUND the right home for you. Catgratulations - you're a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride
    Last edited by Bari_d; 12-18-2003 at 09:55 AM.

What a beautiful milk white fluffy pretty girl you are Blizz! It's easy to see how your furparents simply couldn't resist that gorgeous face. Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

Blizzard
    WOW! What a stunning girl you are with your pink nose, white fur coat, and amber eyes! No wonder you charmed your way into your forever home! Sounds like you are much loved too! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.

You bring out my maternal instincts

I love my 5 old boys, 3 orange tabbies, a grey and a tuxedo but when I see an all white tabby I just go crazy. I can't have any more cats but you are soo beautiful it makes me want just one more. Oh well, maybe in the future.

You are yummy!!!!

Add me to your list of adoring fans, beautiful Blizzard! I can't help but go gaga whenever I see a snowy white fluffball such as you Your beauty, your playful and loving purrronalitly, your many charms have all conspired to capture my heart! Thank goodness you were rescued from that cold and cruel life on the run! Now, it's nothing but love and good times there in the loving arms of your devoted forever family! Congratulations to you beautiful Blizzard, Cat of the Day! And Blizzard, I'd be more than honored to be on the receiving end of one of those delicious love bites! I hope you and your proud family are having a very happy day celebrating you "top cat" honors! Love and purrrs to you sweet girl from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She'a a real sweetheart. She was very lucky to find her people, and they were lucky they accepted her.

Oh, Blizzard, you SnowWhite Angel!!! You knew exactly where your fur-ever home was going to be, and I'm so glad you found it!!

Tell your purr-ent thank you so much for sharing you with the world! I am happier to have met you today, Sweetie! You warm my heart, even if you're a snowy Blizzard, ha,ha! Hope your day was just purr-fect, like YOU!