Thread: Bam Bam

Bam Bam

What a lot you have been through in your short life, Bam Bam! I am so happy that you found the right folks to live with, who take such good care of you! And I love your eyes!!! I know living with you must be a laugh a minute. Congratulations on being selected as the cat of the day!!

well, bam bam really fits the old adage about the nine lives. he is a beautiful baby and lucky you to have him!

Bam Bam, Barnie, do you have Fred or Pebbles anywhere? But really, Bam Bam, you do sound like a precious, one-of-a-kind guy who can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'! I hope your trials and tribulations are finally behind you, and you can just enjoy being Cat of the Day! Congratulations!

Poor Bam-Bam!! I suppose you're appropriately named for all the hits you've taken. What a sweet beautiful little guy you are and I'm so glad you appeared today as Cat of the Day! Seeing your adorable face just made my day, and I hope you got the kiss I just sent! Congrats to you

What a beautiful kitty you are, Bam Bam. I think your eyes are cool, too. I'm sorry life has been rather difficult for you, particularly being hit by a car! Good thing you came home right away so your parents could get you some help. I hope you enjoy your day today and get lots of cat biscuits in your bowl! Have fun! Congratulations on being "Cat of the Day"!!

------------------
    ~Margaret

Congratulations Bam-Bam on being cat of the day! You have had some harrowing results from your adventures - thank goodness for your very caring and happy home! Please take care and enjoy your special place-

Oh Bam Bam!! Phew...Have you been through a lot for such a young lad! But try not to stress out your humans toooo much; we're very emotionally vulnerable you know! And you are too, too adorably sweet and lovable not to have around for a long, long time! You are just precious little Bam Bam. Congratulations as we honor you as our very loverly Cat of the Day! Oh, your eyes are simply stunning!!

What a gutsy cat! Hang in there, baby, the world needs guys like you. Love ya, BamBam

Bam-Bam you are soooooo cute! And what a cool name you have, such pretty eyes, and what a will to live! That makes you extra special. Congratulations on being cat of the day- you certainly deserve the honor, you handsome boy.