Thread: Christmas Gifts?

Christmas Gifts?

Are you exchanging Christmas gifts with any of your *close*close* friends on Pet Talk? Right now i'm in the middle of wrapping Duke, Nebo, Amy, and Valerie's gifts. I may also be sending some gifts to a few people, but they know nothing of it.... and i'm NOT telling!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I didn't really think about this... but now that you gave me the idea, I think that would be fun.

I'm not really sure yet. I've spent a fortune on my own dogs. But maybe I will....

Yes, I have 5 packages to send out...Kay, you are getting one of them of course.

I sent out four, but I would have loved to send more. Sadly, my budget this year was stretched REALLY REALLY thin.

Miss Meow and I are trading some dill pickle chips for some black licorice (gift for my dad). I sent Aly a gift but I don't know if she got it or anything. I sent Tonya/zippy a gift and got a REALLY CUTE Eeyore from her

And there is someone else who got a little gift from me, but I'm not telling who it is until I know she got it

Also - I got some suprise gifts from Julie (Ally Cat Mom) and Lynne - absoultely gorgeous and totally unexpected!! It was a great day for mail!!!

I'm waiting for the next PT gift exchange in a couple months I'd love to send some Christmas gifts, but I don't know if I could afford it. I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping for family recently and a couple days ago I got a few bills in the mail. I had been forgetting about them So now *all* my Christmas shopping is on hiatus until my next paycheck...

I did get Margaret (veegan on PT) a gift since we've been good friends in "real life" for over 13 years and we always exchange gifts

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I have package for Wolf_Q

IŽll send out it, hummm - very very very soon

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Hm, I would have loved to....but I don't have the money [or time] to get together gifts for people. I don't start Christmas vacation for another week, so I wouldn't be able to even find time to shop until then. Plus, I still have to buy gifts for friends and family.....and I'm broke. lol.

I am for one or two people, if I ever get off my butt and send it -___-

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I think swapping with someone would be fun! Anyone wanna swap with me? heehee