Thread: Cheeto

Cheeto

Oh my goodness, this has to be one of the most adorable pictures I have seen!!! How many of us look like Little Cheeto when we fall asleep channel surfing!! Oh little Cheeto, you are certainly so beautiful and you look sooo peaceful sleeping with the remote. No doubt, you just watched your favorite show (possibly on Animal Planet!) I am sure you and your sister are just precious and I am glad you found a home where you are loved! God Bless you Cheeto!

What a precious picture!! Cheeto, I think you are perfect selection for today since many of us might choose to be couch potatoes on a Saturday!!

Congratulations!

That is SUCH a cute photo of Cheeto! What a sweetie. Well, just wait for Cheeto to stretch and yawn--then you'll have your chance to snatch the remote!!
    Congratulations, Cheeto, on being today's "Cat of the Day"!!! You deserve it.
    margaret

Saima and Miko

I'm in love!

How Cute! Looks like there wasn't anything on T.V! I'm surprised you and your sister Jazz don't fight over the remote!!

Ah! What a cutie pie you are little Cheeto! You are just adorable!!! I guess that knack for hogging the channel changer crosses all species Now don't lose your spot on the couch when going for those snack breaks!! I agree with Logan! How fitting that a fellow Sat. couch potato is selected our most adorable and beguiling Cat of the Day! Smooches and hugs to beautiful Cheeto!

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

OMG!! Cheeto!! Not only are you just the CUTEST, but I have been so frustrated because when I first saw you about 12 hours ago, I was just about to type my accolades to you when SOMEONE WHO SHALL GO NAMELESS BUT IS BIG, FAT, GOOFY AND WEARS A TUX KNOCKED MY COKE ONTO THE KEYBOARD!! 12 hours, lots of alcohol and Q-tips and little tiny rolling screws later, I finally get to say hey to the cutest little guy in the world! What are your favorite shows? Animal Rescue, Miracle Pets, Emergency Vet?

GREAT photo of one DARLING kitty!!!

Congradulations pretty boy!!!!

Cheeto, I had a little extra time today to take a look at the kitties I've missed (usually the weekend COTDs), and I'm so glad that I did! You are absolutely adorable and I just LOVE your picture!
    LOL, you're a real guy, aren't you?
    Thanks for making my day!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!