Last week I got a call from a humane society in Indiana asking us to take 4 bunnies; if we couldn't take them they would be euthanized the following day. So even though we are well over 100% capacity I drove 2.5 hrs to get them (the rescuers drive 1.5 hrs to meet me!)and those four are the nicest bunnies! All are young and like to be handled and must have been well-loved and socialized at some point.

At any rate to make a long story shorter, as you know since Noah died in mid-November Gracie has been acting up and being a bully with the other bunnies at my house. Plus he wouldn't let me get near him. One of the new Indiana bunnies is a gorgeous himalayan, a young lady named Twinkle....pretty gal with cream colored fur and the dark cocoa velvet brown feet, ears and mustache.....so I took her home to Gracie, who positively hates her...... After a few days of Twinkle started chasing Gracie instead of the other way around, and last night I caught them sitting together and this morning they ate at the same time from the same plate!!!!! Yeah, we are on our way!!!!!!