Thread: Henry

Henry

You remind me of one of the cats that own me, Jackson. He is a Maine Coon too. He is about the color of your back all over. You and he would be close in size and weight. He is an easy going personality, and doesn't let our other cats, or the dog, annoy him, you are probably easy going too. Your picture looks alot like Jackson, in looks and personality.

Turned on the computer today and Henry's sweet face was looking right at me (Cat of the Day is my home page). Anyway, all I can say is "AAAWWWWWW!!!!" I am owned by a big orange kitty and just loved seeing you take the special honors today! Yes, my guy is big too. Is there a connection between orange fur and appetites? It was nice that your humans chose the words "big belly" to describe you and didn't use that awful three letter word that starts with "F." My kittie hates that word! He also LOVES to be brushed (meows and meows by the drawer where his brush is kept until someone submits to his wishes.) Henry you have given your humans many years of love and here's hoping you have many more!!! Congratulations you wonderful kitty on being today's Cat of the Day!

With that milk moustache? Yes, he's perfect for the Got Milk Ads. And more deserving than some of the other addees.

What a cutie!!! Looks like my NickyBadBoy , who will be featured too,I Hope, on this site. These guys must be all the same. Love their belley rub. Love food..especially treats. Everyone that comes to our house must give N-B-B , a treat, at once or they will be poked & nudged until they do!!! Rules are rules..and thats the rule in our house. My boy is a rescue cat too & I just can't understand how people can let these guys like Henry & N-B-B go, after spending time with them. Maine Coons are sooo lovable, I think they think they ARE people. Long life & continued happiness Henry . You do look like a candidate for a milk commercial. Keep us posted!!!

What a handsome senior you are Henry! And your beauty and elegance truly belys your years! What a beautiful pose. And that moustache! Definitely "star" material! Congratulations handsome. Big belly rubs and hopefully, lot of extra treats on your special day. Yeah for Henry, our "Cat of the Day" and maybe soon to be celebrity! We can all say we knew you when!