visit forums that are last on out list. Maybe post a thread, or post some replys. Maybe even some of us dog lovers can visit the cat area, and some of the cat lovers can visit the dog area. And possibly more people could visit the PET area, where you can talk about all pets. Or maybe even visit, the dog house, general, meetings, etc. The reason why...

Well, ( now don't think I'm crazy) I have been looking at some forums, and they are REALLY bare. They only have like 4 threads. When new people come here, it is just that I go to places that have a page full of topics. Then, I go somewhere where people rarely go, and I feel diserted.
If you don't have something that fits into a forum, then just go to a cat place if you are a dog person. Not for very long, just to see what it is like on the other side. Go post a little. Make a thread or 2. I just think that it would be nice for the dog people to get along with the cat people. And, for the people that have only loved a cat, can learn about how strong the love of a dog is. I just think that people would have more to talk about on PT, and could talk to cat person just like they were a dog person.

Don't listen to me though. It is probably a stupid idea. I am just little old Jan