Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Schuyler

Sweet Schuyler

Oh my, what an absolutely stunning cat! Wow, so handsome and sleek and well, downright sexy!! No wonder the girls can't get enough. Continued success with your t&r program....
    Congrats to Adorable Schuyler, Our Awesome Cat of the Day!

What a great story! You sound like you have the same affliction I do: I've got the T and the N down pat, but not the R! It sounds like you made the perfect choice not releasing this one, though. He's a gem! And I agree: How could a girl turn down such a hottie---especially one who's got such a great personality?

Congratulations on being cat of the day, Stud Muffin!

Blog Entries

Schuyler

Me-eow Schuyler StudMuffin. You are just scrumptious. My KatMa joins me in falling madly in love with you.

Have a wonderful day being our ultra special boy...your purrson is sooooooooooooooo lucky.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Welcome Avajoy's Schuyler
    We have heard of you before but we did not meet you in purrson and now we swoon if you look at us with your magic eyes

I can believe that the kitties queue up to have catnip tea with you

Enjoy your day and have a party with all your brofurs and sisfurs.

Barbara, Thank you for noticing that! I saw that Schuyler was also a NJ cat but it didn't ring a bell with me that he was Avajoy's!

Schuyler there isn't much that I can add to what others have already said. I personally have a very soft spot for you pure white kitties and do believe that there is an extra special *affectionate gene* that you boys carry. Did you know that you have landed in one of the best homes possible? Living with a Pet Talker - AAH! Life doesn't get much better! Congrats to handsome Schuyler, our very handsome Stud Muffin Cat of the Day!

Certainly a stud muffin!!! Very handsome indeed. Congrats on COTD!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Wow Schuyler - you are gorgeous!! I love your eyes, and you are such a handsome boy - how could the girls not fall in love with you!

Avajoy - you have been holding out on us - I hope we get to see loads more pics of your Stud Muffin in the future

Schuyler, I hope you have a wonderful day, full of luvvies and treats!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh Avajoy! Where have you been hiding this handsome, stunning stud muffin! You're magnificent Schuyler! No wonder you've got all the ladies swoooooning over you! (I inculde your Mommy on that list!) And I'll bet when it comes to you sweet, studly, Schuyler your Mom's proud to be labeled a foster failure! Beauty, brawn and purrrsonality to spare...Oh, what a guy! Congratulations to our very own Avajoy and studly, stunning, Schuyler our super special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a gorgeous boy, sweet Schuyler! I hope to see many more pictures of you on Pet Talk.
    Oreo and Molly

Wow! A 20 pounder!
    You ARE a stud muffin!
    Very handsome boy, you are!

It's ok about being afraid of thunderstorms. That just proves that you have a sensitive heart of gold!

Hugs to you, handsome!

Schuyler...echos of praise from Cathappy!

Avajoy, this really is a wonderful, wonderful guy! He is a purrrresence even in his photo! So glad to meet him. We've never been fortunate enough to share our lives with an all white kit, but certainly do admire from afar... Catgratulations, Schuyler - special wishes to a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Schuyler Cat , you are indeed a Stud Muffin, if the Girl Cats of the Found Cats could see you , they would be meeeeeowing your praises!Studly Schuyler COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

IT IS!! It's 'our' Schuyler isn't it!!? WOW!
    Your gorgeous white furboy - I've gone weak at the knees and Bagel is sat here at the side of me ---------panting!!
    I'm SOOOOOOO pleased you've been made our Cat of the Day - I wish you a day full of treats, head bumpies, nose kissies and great big cuddles.
    CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY BOY!!

Lynne

PS. Well done Avajoy! xxx
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Schuyler
    What a handsome fellow you are! I bout swooned my ownself when I saw your picture! I was very pleased to meet you today. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Schuyler, I thought you looked familiar! Well, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your Mama!!! Bet your Meowmie spoils you more than usual today!