Thread: Panka!

Panka!

well aren't youa cute piggie? and your from Hungary too! your owner is ver lucky to have you!

Panka, you are simply gorgeous! I like your beautiful coat - the color and pattern are lovely. Congrats to Pretty Panka, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Panka, you are simply gorgeous! I like your beautiful coat - the color and pattern are lovely. Congrats to Pretty Panka, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Blog Entries

Pretty Panka

Purr_etty Panka! What a marvelous fur coat you have. Such lovely colours and such nice waves. Lucky girl.

Your furson is very blessed to have such a precious girl to love. Some fursons are just sooooooooo lucky!

Have a wonderful day, sweetiepie, and a fabulous life. Mew, mew you're as cute as a wee kitten. Purrrrr.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Good Morning to you precious Panka! I had to laugh as I read how you wheek when you hear the veggie bag being opened! That's a daily routine here in this piggie loving home, too! And like my wheekers Moon and Rosie, you are a most beautiful Abyssinian! How I love those swirly, wavey coats!! Yours is especially lovely! Here in America, we call those swirly spikes "rosettes!" No wonder your human is so proud and so in love with her sweet little girl Congratulations to you precious Panka, our terrific Tuesday Pet of the Day! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you cutie pie from Sandra, Moon and Rosie! (And don't forget the treats!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Panka! You are too cute for words!
    And you are Pet of the Day from the other side of the globe! How special!

Congratulations!
    I hope you get some yummy treats as a reward!

Panka, I would love to see your "swirls" up close and in person!!!! You are an adorable "piggie", no matter what breed you are!!!! I hope you have lots of good veggies to "wheek" over today! Congratulations on being our very best Pet of the Day!!!

Panka
    What a cutie you are! Your sweet picture gave me such a smile today. I enjoyed reading about you too. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Thank You All!

Hello Everyone!

Today, one of my mates told me that my pet, Panka was the Pet of the Day in the 2nd of December. Thank You All! I'm really proud!

(I made a new topic... Whoh, it's night, and I'm tired... Sorry... )

New picture

Hello!

I hope I can insert a picture here... I think it's cute...

Berry

Aaaand here is my other piggie, Berry:

Berry

So, this will work:

Awwww those are really cute! welcome to pettalk! i used to live in hungary. i lived there for six years.
    oh yeah, and i used to have guinea pigs too! but i had to leave them when we moved to america

What precious pictures, Panka's owner! Berry has the most beautiful coat; love her (or his) colors! Sorry I called you a he Panka! I've gone back and corrected that! Please post your piggies pics in "Pet General" so that many more people can see your sweet wheekers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

:o)

Hello All!

Berry is a girl, too. Sorry to my father, he is the only man in my family. Oh yes, and my cat, Tiger.

OK, I'll try posting the pics.

G.P.Girl : where did You live in Hungary? In which city?

Bye!