Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joey is Home!!!

Oh this is such WONDERFUL news!!!! Thank you, God for answering our prayers!!!

Hugs to you, Bryan and to sweet Joey!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am so happy to hear Joey is home. And it looks as if being home made her already feel better.

I hope now she's over it whatever it was

Filou and Tigris send headbumpies

What a wonderful way to kick-start a Tuesday morning -* A Happy Dance* all round the living room - Way to Go!!!

Bryan I'm so thrilled Joey is back home where she belongs and by the sound of it - has settled down very quickly.
    It was hopefully just an upset tummy - fingers still crossed here - as you can probably tell by the state of the typing!
    {{{Hugs}}} across the miles to a very caring CatDad and extra special gentle cuddle to Joey - not forgetting a great BIG cuddle for Bob, who I expect is just relieved to get his fursister back home safely xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Hey Bryan - this is great news to wake up to I know you must be one relieved and happy daddy. Bet it seems like Thanksgiving was one big blur this year! But your little girl is home and you can pamper her all you want to now! I remember fostering a very sick little cat that they never knew what was wrong with - same symptoms - all she ate was something that came out of a tube like toothpaste and then she just woke up all better one day! So it was like an awful stomach bug and I bet that is what Joey had! Anyway, just glad she is home again and you can rest better! Thank you for keeping us so well updated Keep it up too, OK? I want to know she is ALL better!

Great news.!! What more can I say?

Oh, happy, happy day! What wonderful news!

Welcome home Joey!

Love and hugs to you both!

Chris

Hey that is wonderful news to wake up to. I'm so glad she is back home and felling a little better.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I just wanted to say another thank you to all of your great post.

She also says thanks for all of the support while she was at the vet. Joey continues to do well and I have given her more love then she really wants at this point.

Happy dance from me at work. It is still early here so no one saw me. So they will not think I am wierder then they already do.

Anyway, I will give a complete update later after I get home. I should get back to work for now.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Wonderful news Bryan!

I was thinking about the 2 of you last night when I was at work and wondering how things were going and I am glad to hear that she is home and feeling fine, even coming out of the closet
    Give her a skritch from me!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Bryan, I'm sooo happy to hear Joey is home! I've been getting caught up after being away for Thanksgiving and was just going to respond to your other post when I saw you had a new one - with wonderful news!!!

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, but I agree that it was all worth it to know that Joey is ok. You say she probably would have gotten better on her own, but there's no guarantee of that, and I know the peace of mind you had knowing she was at the vet where they could respond immediately to any emergency with her was well worth any money that was spent.

Oh, and if she's begging for treats, and giving you an attitude when she doesn' t get them, that's a very good sign that she's feeling much better.

Please give her hugs and smoochies from me for being such a good girl through all of this.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I just had to add a big YIPPEEEE from me and Rizzo.

I didn't have a chance to post over the weekend (or yesterday), but I was following the Joey threads and thinking about her a lot. Especially since, after the towel story, Rizz has adopted her as a long-lost cousin! He actually brought two stuffed seals downstairs yesterday, instead of the usual one. I think the extra seal was for Joey!

It sounds like your girl is well on her way to recovering. Yay for both of you! What am I saying? All three of you!

Happy dances from me, and Rizzo sends his best purrs (which are awesome things) and seals!

Great news, This post has made my day

Go for it Joey

YIPEEEEEE!!!!
    If every thing is going in as it should and coming out as it should; that's a very very good sign. Maybe she just had a touch of the flu! I know they get colds so why not flu too?

Keep up the eating and drinking, Joey. It makes your papa so happy! (us too, I might add)!

Yay - I am so glad Joey is home where she belongs. The OT prayers and all the wonderful love and care from you have guided her back towards good health again!

(((HUGS)))

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Bryan,

I just read your post about Joey. My eyes are welled with tears that she is finally home AND eating without getting sick. It sounds as if she had some kind of bacterial or bug in her tummy. At least all her blood tests came back negative.

Please give her a smooch for me. I'm glad she's where she belongs. She belongs home. This way she knows how much she is adored.

I'll be online tonight if you want to chat (yes, I'm off work tonight!!!)

((((hugs)))) to you both!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!