Thread: Sweetheart Starbucks!

Sweetheart Starbucks!

Congratulations to you specatacular Star! What a lovely photo of you and your proud rider! (Your Mom??) You strut your stuff with such elegance and grace; I especially love how you hold your gorgeous head! No wonder your human is bursting with pride. She is so very blessed to have such a beautiful, talented and gentle companion to share her days with! And extra cudos to you for welcoming into your life, and your stall, a fellow 4 legger. That was very gracious and giving of you! As your Mom has said, every day you are the Pet of the Day, a beautiful, bright, shining ***Star*** that lights up her life! Congratulations to our magnificent and most deserving Pet of the Day! Long and healthy life to you sweet Star and may you and your human enjoy many happy years riding the trail of life together! And good luck in your jumping competitions...hope that leg heals quickly and completely!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW! Starbucks - you´re very beautiful and elegants horse

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

What a gorgeous regal beauty you are Star - you look like a dressage horse in your picture - I can't see any goofy, hee. Congrats for being Our Awesome Pet of the Day!

Starbucks, I have to agree with the crowd, you're magnificent! You have a beautiful color and cute white socks (do horses have socks??? ). And you look so healthy and muscular, I would have never guessed your age, you look pretty young and strong to me. Congrats on being pet of the day, hope you get lots of treats....and your stall back!

Starbucks, I am a day late, but very sincere, when saying what a beautiful horse you are!!! I don't know much about horses, but you sound like you are full of personality and enjoy life to its fullest!!! Congratulations to you on being the December 1 Pet of the Day!!!!!