Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breed related items....

Breed related items....

So how many of you collect items related to your breed??? Somehow I don't think I can be the only crazy one who does this

My co-worker gave me this as an early thank-you present for taking care of her poodle over the holdidays (she knows I wouldn't take money)

And here's my softer sheltie collection (the schnauzer was for a friend)

And that is not the end to my sheltie collection....it is just the end of the pics I have.

Great pics and collection!

I would love to find some kind of akita statue and figurines. I have had no such luck. I did find an akita tshirt. I really want some kind of statue or figurine though. I'm still looking

Robin

I have a tendency to collect Shiba Inu stuff more than the others, because it seems so rare to find it!!
    My mother in law got me a sandicast Shiba when she was in Florida earlier this year--the resemblance to Kito is uncanny!!! I did just buy a beagle figurine, because it looked exactly like Abbey!! I have a Shiba sign that I found at a seasonal store last Christmas, it says "this house is guarded by a Shiba Inu"--it's in the basement in the dog's room, and my mother in law saw a sign at a craft store that said "A spoiled rotten shiba inu lives here"--she didn't get it, but I wish she had.
    I have a little black lab beanie baby, who sits with the other 2 statues, and I plan on getting a rottie one for my husband for Christmas. I'm always on the lookout for cute breed related items!!!

Robin-- check out this website for an Akita sandicast
    http://coldnosewarmheart.com/store/m...gory_Code=S361
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Thank you, Emily. I love it.

If anyone else knows of any sites where I can find akita stuff please let me know.

Karen (KYS).....what about you, any ideas?

Robin

i collect husky stuff animals!!! . i dont nearly have as much as Amy, but I am working on it lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by RobiLee
    Great pics and collection!

I would love to find some kind of akita statue and figurines. I have had no such luck. I did find an akita tshirt. I really want some kind of statue or figurine though. I'm still looking

Robin
    Where I live there are a few stores that sell breed related items. Quite a few Akita things as well. If you like, the next time I go to one of the stores I can take a look around and see if there's anything you might like. I can always buy it for you and ship it down if you'd like.

I've found quite a few of my sheltie things on ebay.
    Here I did a quick search.

Another good source for breed related items are dog shows. If you have any near you then you shoudl try to get to one.

I like to buy things that relates to my pets too.Even when i buy gifts ,I try to buy that person something relating to their pet.

Very nice Very cute toys

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

posted by RobiLee >>Karen (KYS).....what about you, any ideas?>>>

IF you are not worried about using E-Bay,
    you can find lots of akita items.
    Just punch in the world Akita and see everything that
    pops up.

Here is an akita web site that lists some retailers
    of akita merchandise too.

http://www.akitanetwork.com/New/Retail.htm

----<---<--<{(@

Definitely check ebay Robin--I did, and found 398 Akita items--including this decal:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=29408

they have a shiba one too--I think it's adorable!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    I don't yet, I find most of the BC stuff that I find to not be to my liking and I haven't seen enough of the pap stuff yet. Although I did just win a bid for some pap pics on EBay I'm planning on giving at a couple of them to my friend who does collect breed stuff for xmas.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

I won't bother to post mine. It would be waaaay too many pictures.

But, if you haven't guessed, my room is filled with Golden Retriever "items".

Originally posted by Crikit
    I don't yet, I find most of the BC stuff that I find to not be to my liking and I haven't seen enough of the pap stuff yet. Although I did just win a bid for some pap pics on EBay I'm planning on giving at a couple of them to my friend who does collect breed stuff for xmas.
    If you ever want to see pap stuff you need to come to my boss's friend's house. She breeds papillons and her house is covered top to bottom, LOL She even has the pic of one of her top winning paps inlaid into her hardwood floor. It's amazing.

Very nice Sheltie figure! Is it a Sandicast? I have this Sandicast figure...I'm too lazy to take a pic so here's a link. http://bemorecreativegifts.com/sandicast/red-husky.htm I found it on ebay for like $10!

I have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many husky items. If any of you looked at the pics of my room, you'd understand. I've yet to find a stuffed RED husky though...if anyone finds one, let me know! It's very hard to find red husky items I like!

Also I like to get German Shorthair related items for my friend...I've never found a GSP plush animal..found a few other nice things though.

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    I've yet to find a stuffed RED husky though...if anyone finds one, let me know! It's very hard to find red husky items I like!
    I'll keep my eyes open for you.