Thread: cinder and smoke

cinder and smoke

hi guys!!!are you checking on your g.s.d. brothers??????? boomer and precious are them!!! i think that your brothers are finally o.k.!!! the deli
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

wow! did i miss something? are they really related?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

.. I saw this story on the web, and have been waiting to hear the outcome.. please let us know more details!!
    ~suzy

Deil ! You, bet; We've been watching every post about Precious and Boomer. You and Spencer The Lion have been doing such a good job keeping everyone up to date that Smokey and I haven't had to say anything.

And Crow ~ naw, I don't thing we're related, cept maybe as really <distant> cousins . I'm a Shepherd, and Smokey's a Shepherd mixed with a lotta something elses ~ Dad sez he's a Heinz dawg - like Heinz ketchup wiffa 57 ingredients ) I was born a Hillbilly near Wheeling, West Virginia. SmokeMutt was probably created near the Ranch, around Youngstown, Ohio. We've never heard from any relatives in Florida.

Suzy ~ check the latest update on Pet Talk at: http://PetoftheDay.com/cgibin/ultima...c&f=7&t=000136. There's a link from Spencer to the latest newspaper article about Precious & Boomer at: newspaper article via Spencer.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

ok, i was just thinking it would be neat you guys having relatives in the news.

a little different, but one of my friends on another message board, had a dog that went on the long sleep. well, they moved and she heard a bark that sounded just like her late doggie's. so she went outside to see the doggie. it turned out to be a brother from the same exact litter!!!!! and the guy was only vacationing in the city.!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

glad you have been watching cinder and smokey!!! then you know that they have found a home for now....they are very lucky after the bite incident...and they will be residing in boca!!! i hope they can watch reruns of " the nanny" so they are prepared for the general population there!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids