Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Pictures-Vegas

Vacation Pictures-Vegas

I guess it shouldcome as too much of a surprise that while in vegas I took more picturesof animals then anything. I think there are 140 some in the album, butI'll post a few here...

Looking down the Strip

Ralph and I in front of our hotel, Excalibur

Ceaser's Palace

New York, New York

animals in the next post...

MGM Grand has a Lion habitat. The first day we were there they had out the females, sleeping onto of a walkway over our heads. They also had out two little cubs, that were the cutest things i have ever seen. unfortunatly, no cameras were aloud arounf the babies.

Here one of the females laying right over us..

The last day there we went to the Mirage and saw Sigfriend and Roy's animals...

White Tiger

Elephant

Lionesses...

The male Lion...

Sleepy Time...

Dolphins still to come...

They also had a Dolphin habitat at the Mirage (part of Sigfriend and Roy's Secret Garden). The dont do shows or teach the dolphins routines, but have interaction times with the animals...

The lsat ones I'll post are scenery pics...from the airplane as we were taking off...

The rest of the album is
    here
    Last edited by Cincy'sMom; 11-30-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Great pictures, I loved vegas, even though I didn't get to see much of it (I was in seminar all day). Did you ride the roller coaster? That was tons of fun!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I so want to go to Vegas! I love the beautiful hotels there.
    Everything is beautiful there, I love the dolphin pics!Thanks for sharing the pics!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

The pictures of the dolphins are so pretty!
    My parents and my sis went earlier this year (can't go because I can't take any days off work). They loved it. My mom is a M&M fans, so she looooooooooved that store...she even went twice.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Vegas looks excellent! I keep asking Shane if we can have a trashy wedding in the Elvis chapel, but he is yet to be convinced!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by neko1
    Great pictures, I loved vegas, even though I didn't get to see much of it (I was in seminar all day). Did you ride the roller coaster? That was tons of fun!
    We skippe the coasters...they were expensice for one ride and living so close to Cedar Point and Kings Island we are spolied by coasters. We did thinkit was funny at the Sahara they had a ride simulator of Cedar Point's roller coasters

Vegas looks excellent! I keep asking Shane if we can have a trashy wedding in the Elvis chapel, but he is yet to be convinced!
    I couldn't believe how many Wedding Chapels are there and howmany wedding we saw! The neatest one was at the Veteian. They have a canal inside where they give Gondola rides. The couple in the boat behind us was getting married as they rode along. The boats only seat four, so it was the couple,ministerand camera man. It was funny to see the family trailing along on the walks along side.

I love the dolphin pics! They arte my favs. I am so glad that you shared these with us!

Las Vegas is a hoot, to be sure. We went there in 2001 and this spring.

There are also lots of animals at The Flamingo, if you go back again ... they have a giant bird habitat. Also, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is awesome.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

You make me want to go back so bad!!! I loved it when we went. Did you like the Excalibur? I loved just checking out all of the hotels. They are so awesome. You are right about all the weddings. I think we saw someone getting married almost every day we were there. We also took a ride in the gondolas. Loved it. We got to go see Cirque de Solei. We were very lucky and our seats were dead center and about 5 rows back. It was amazing. I would go see it again in a heartbeat!

Robin

Great pics, Amy! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing your holiday pics - looks like you had a great time! Do you gamble? Did you win???

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    ! I keep asking Shane if we can have a trashy wedding in the Elvis chapel, but he is yet to be convinced!
    I want to do that too - for an anniversary - have a "Vow Renewal" service with an Elvis Impersonator and the whole sheebang!! (My hubby is also not convinced :sigh

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Awww, I want to visit Vegas too

very cool photos

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)