Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mommyto10birds

Welcome to the board! Wow.....10 birdies! Lucky you! I would absolutely LOVE to hear about all your birds, and see pictures of them! I have two cockatiels, both of whom you can see in my signature. Although I love most animals, birds are my #1 passion. Can't wait to hear about your's!

Hi Patti and a warm welcome to you and your big, beautiful, feathered crew! My name is Sandra. I just turned 40 and have been married to my high school sweetheart these past 20 years. I have two dogs, Cody a Husky/Shep, Star, a yellow Lab, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and our newest addition, Rosie! I've been on Pet Talk for over 3 years now and I know you'll come to love it here as I have! Thanks for sharing so much about yourself with us all. You sound like a very special person!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi!! My name is Anne, I have a dog, a hamster, and 8 birds ( we have a common love of birds eh?) lol Welcome to Pet Talk, ur gonna love it here!

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

Thank you all

Thank you all for the nice welcome. Here is my babies. My friend made this for me and all the birds are mine. Love, Patti
    Mom of 2 boys and 10 birds

hi these are my babies
    Attached Images Attached Images  

my feathered babies

and another
    Attached Images Attached Images