Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Sweet Kimber

Dear Sweet Kimber

We are weeping this morning as we read your story Kimber. We can barely see this screen for our tears. Such a sweet boy you must have been. Our hearts go out to your very sad family. Our Mom lost another sweet angel to almost the exact same disease and she knows what it is like to go through this. She will never recover from this sadness because it is a sadness like no other.

To Kimber's family from our Mom: God Bless You all this morning. I know how you feel and unfortunately there is nothing that can make it better. Your sweet angel has gone to Heaven and he is no longer in pain. He is frolicking with all the other angels and he is forever peaceful and happy. Please try to enjoy the honor of having your beautiful Kimber as our Sunday DOTD and may time heal your wounds as much as possible.

Sweet Kimber

What a sad and sweet story, I am so honored you shared it with us. I am sad that your family had to say goodbye to you on Thanksgiving day. I am glad they were able to have the chance say goodbye to you and be there with you as you crossed over to Rainbow Bridge, where we will all be united with our pets again someday. I have some babies waiting for me there, too. You were very loved, Kimber, and I know you will be the first to greet your humans and help them with their transition, just as they were there for you. Say a prayer for your humans, today, sweetie. They miss you and love you so much. We all have tears in our eyes as we read this story, today. Many of us have had to say goodbye to little fur angels like you. Thank you so much for sharing.
    ~Marie

Kimber, I am so glad you are our Dog of the Day, today of all days. As you are a Rainbow Bridge boy, you might know my Bailey who left for there 8 years ago today. She was only half cocker but probably nearly your size. Please look around to see if you can find her and tell her that her Mom still loves her and thinks about her so much.

Kimber I am so sorry that you had to suffer so at the end. Your family was hurting to know that you had those difficulties. They are still grieving for you I think and unfortunately that takes a long time. Maybe one day you can come back to visit them in their dreams. When you do, you will be happy and bouncy and gay like you are now and as you were all those years you had with them before you got sick. Once they see you like that in their dreams, it will help them remember the good times as well as to know that you are free from infirmity and pain. Then they will be able to not cry as much even though they miss you.

Again Kimber, thank you for being here with us today. I think you made a special journey to be with all of us who have departed companions at the Rainbow Bridge, a little ambassador so to speak, as well as our Dog of the Day.
    Last edited by Rachel; 11-30-2003 at 05:23 PM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Kimber

Kimber,
    I brakes my heart to hear about your cancer. I know that your family loved you very much. I am so glad that you got to say goodbye to all of your family. I know that you will be missed very much.
    LHCamry

Sweet, sweet Kimber. What a special soul you are. I am choked up with emotions and don't even know what to say. Your story deeply touched my heart. I know your family misses you so much. I know they must be filled with great pride today knowing that you have been given the honor of being Dog Of The Day.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Kimber

Robin

Darling Kimber

What a story, I could hardly keep back the tears while I was reading it.
    I'm glad you had such a loving wonderful family and that they all came to say their goodbyes to you on thanksgiving, I'm sure it was a treat for you as well as for them.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your days romping at the rainbow bridge sweetheart

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Rest In Peace Sweet Kimber!

RIP sweet Kimber - you sure were loved!

I know you are prancing around like a puppy up in heaven with sweet dreams of your special Mummie's sweater!

You are an angel in Heaven , how special!!

Dear, sweet, precious Kimber. All day I have held your words and your beautiful face close to my heart. The tears fell like rain when I read of your valiant struggle and your courageous final days on this earth. Up until the very end, you had nothing but love in your heart. Like you, my RB Labbie Jingles struggled fighting cancer. And like your family, it was so very difficult for us to watch her grow weak and finally, to let her go; to release her from her pain and anquish. She took with her a piece of my heart that day and left an empty spot that will never be filled, just as I know your family aches for you. This Thanksgiving I know they remember you with deep love in their hearts and also, with a lot of sadness for their great loss. I hope it comforts them to see you honored here today, beautiful one. It is only fitting that during this Thanksgiving holiday, we give thanks to you, to honor you, for being the best friend, the most loyal and loving companion, the most joyful, giving soul a family could ever hope to share their lives with. You are truly the Dog of a Lifetime. Please Kimber, look out for Jingles and Bailey and all of our RB babies and tell them that we love them and miss them dearly. And remember, one day in the distant future, you and your family will be together again. What a happy day that will be when you greet them with a wagging tail, a smiling face, healthy and whole again! Thank you fur angel Kimber for sharing your most touching tale of love and devotion with us. We are honored to have you named our most deserving Dog of the Day I will never forget your story, your beautiful face, dear Kimber. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kimber,

I'm so sorry you had some bad days near the end of your
    life on earth. I'm sure you always knew your family would be
    there for you & help and comfort you till you passed on to the
    Rainbow Bridge. Families do that for each other. You were very
    much loved & I'm sure you will never be forgotten. Have fun at
    Rainbow Bridge today sweet boy Kimber. Special honors to you
    today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Dear Sweet Kimber

Such a sad and loving story.
    Your family was blessed in having you in
    their lives. Kimber, I know you are happy/healthy
    and playing with my fur babies in
    heaven.

Hugs to your family.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Kimber - what a sad, sad story.

You are in our thoughts sweetheart, have fun playing at the Rainbow Bridge .........

Love and Kisses
    The Spotted Kids
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Dearest Kimber..your story brought back tears of sadness and pain for me too. But also happy, joyous, imcompatable memories which will always be in my heart. Your mommy and family still love you with all their hearts too, and when you see my Cody at RB please tell him to share his balls and toys with you!

I've been Boooo'd!

Kimber--what a sweet yet sad story. I want to just take you in my arms and shower you with love. You were truly an angel to your parents and sister and they will see you again someday. Rest in peace precious baby.