Hello all!

Last week sure was a cat-busy week. It all started on Tuesday morning when I found Olivia peeing on my favorite sweater. I took her into work, worried she was sick.

My vet did a blood test and a urinalysis. Turns out, Livvy has some struvite crystals in her urine and needed to be put on antibiotics. Now...the search for WHY she had crystals. Noah has been a little more of a meanie towards her lately so I was worried she's A, either afraid to go out in the open for water when we're not home or B, that Noah's gaurding the den (litter boxes are kept here) again. Or... both A and B. Either way, she's not drinking enough water or she's holding it. She's never, ever had this problem before and Noah's never been this much of a jerk to her. ( )

So...we now have a litter box in our bedroom (Livvy hangs out in the window bed during the day) as well as her own water bowls. I've put Rescue Remedy in all the water bowls and fountain and have two plug in Feliways. We also decided to clean out the outdoor enclosure as they haven't been out in several months.

David was home all day and all the cats are really calm since I've been home. Even the kittens aren't wrestling at all!! (I'm shocked!!! I thought they couldn't live without wrestling every hour...aiming for eachother's bad eyelids... )

Anyway, the vet says Livvy seems to be in very good health, and is a goreous girl. Her blood tests did reveals she's been exposed to the corona virus (similar to FIP), but she's not corona or FIP positive. Thank God!!

Here are some pictures of Livvy with her Daddy:

Her new collar tag says, "Cats Rule". Yep...they do!!

Noah & Babies update next...