Thread: SO sick of company *rant rant rant*

SO sick of company *rant rant rant*

If you don't feel like reading complaints/ranting/venting do not read farther or bother to respond.

I am SO sick of having people in our house, especially my aunt who hates dogs.

For the past week, which has supposed to be enjoyable since i've had off school, people have been over our house.

I haven't been able to eat what I want, sleep where I want, Watch television or change channels when I want, let my dogs sit where they want, or do what I want, when I want. Heck, i might as well not be able go to the bathroom when I want.

My aunt is completely controlling over me and my dogs. She acts as if she owns us or as if she's our parents.

She treats my dogs like crap. If Nala goes to jump up on the couch (where she normally lays during the day) my aunt pushes her off. If they growl while they play she gets mad.

If I tease her like she teases me, she gets mad. She ruined my Thanksgiving and she ruined my brithday by just being here.

Besides that, We haven't gone anywhere I wanted to go (Petsmart 7 the dog park) because SHE is here.

I really hope they leave soon and i'm so so so so sick of them being here. It's been boring and miserable with them around, especially since she's the true meaning of the word........ that I won't mention.

[/end-rant]

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm sorry, Kayster. At least you only have one more day with that bi.....er, witch? After she leaves, things will go back to normal.....and Nala can lay on the couch as much as she wants, Sims and Nals can growl whenever they want, you can do whatever you want, etc. Keep your head up girlie.

Uhh, People like your aunt are rude! Hellloooo! Wake up call lady this isnt your HOUSE! Its Kayanns family! And if you dont like dogs then dont be at Her House!!

*Don't read anymore if you don't want to hear me vent*

I know exactly how you feel I never told you guys this, but since July, my aunt has come to live with us. I really hate to say it, but I hate her living here. I don't hate her, but its just that she's been living with us for so long and I hate it. I asked my dad when she's going to leave, but he says he doesn't know. She isn't from Canada, so she's gotta come live with us. She plans on moving to Canada I think. I *think* she said that she'll be leaving around February, but I REALLY hope not. I would rather not say why I don't like her here. But I really want her to leave before Christmas, or else this Christmas will probably be my worst one. I have already cried myself to sleep for a few nights. I wish I actually knew when she'll be leaving, because she's driving me crazy. Its just so weird, I'd rather her live somewhere close than actually with us.
    Sometimes I feel like screaming out because of the things she does and what she does to me and everything.
    ok, I'm done....

I think that your situation is better than mine. At least your aunt hasn't been and won't be living with you for months. But I know I'd hate it too if my aunt just started to boss my pets around and act like they're nothing. If I was you and my aunt started doing that, I think I'd definately tell her that they're not her dogs to teach and tell her that the dogs are part of the family.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Now I really feel bad for not coming over today but there was just too much to do and I didn't need to get overly tired again. I've got half the envelopes addressed and hope to get the rest done tonight. Then, all I have to do is sign my cards and get them stamped. Then finally mail them! I guess I'll be mailing them on Thursday.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm not going to say who's is better or not, or who's is worse, because that's just lame. But, she does come over often.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

tell her straight up... MY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN YOU! tell her its your house and she is not your mother.. luckily I dont have that problem my aunt LOVES animals she is a great dane breeder..back to the subject.. tell her the truth that your dogs are higher class in your house..

hope I could help
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

I feel for you, Kfamr and Buecat. That is terrible! People come in your home and are rude to your babies! I would be needing to vent, too.

I'm your friend. Rant if you need to rant. I would like to help . I may need you to listen to me someday!

I like hearing about your happy times, too . Maybe she will leave soon.